To evidence this, they once sent me to the hospital, specifically, Valley Medical Center, and then sent me a bill with a very telling amount for emergency services: $666.
|$666 is not the usual amount for emergency services at VMC|
For more about VMC on this blog:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center staff tied to demonic activity
- Rare Photo of Voices Demon at VMC or Hoax?
- Extensive damage to eyes, glasses stolen
- Demons give people HIV to endanger, ostracize
- Demon doctor also endangers healthcare of HIV-positive inmates
- Demon doctor will fail to skirt HIPAA Privacy Rule violation
- Neighbors have link to demons
- Cloaked demon claims trachea squeezed shut
- The New Holocaust: Demons recruit humans as part of "The Exclusion"