Friday, June 22, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | Demonic Intruders Attack

The original, uncompressed version of Demonic Intruders Attack is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on November 17th, 2011, at 8.40 AM.
Needle-fingered, black-gloved hands (like those shown in Thing) bind my arms behind my back
To view this movie, use Quicktime Player, and see more clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by and through their compression scheme that is applied to all video files stored on their servers. Click here to watch the video.

At least two demons made this video using my cellphone, after entering my apartment undetected and rendering me unconscious, dangling me by my arms in front of the camera, and then leaving the video for me to find later. Only a frame-by-frame review reveals what happened, which still has to be pieced together with information from past experiences in order to make sense.

You can hear the voice of one of the intruders say, "Pick him up," just before he turns on the light. One intruder wears black gloves with what apparently are needles sticking out from its fingertips.
NOTE | For more about the needle-fingered demon, see Elusive needle-fingered demon briefly captured in two videos and Thing.
You can also hear a red-faced demon say, "Disease." And, at the end, when they are laying me back on my bed, you can hear the same person who issued the order to pick me up, say, "Hold him." Then, I'm not sure who says, "Bush, you know who we are."

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...