Friday, May 4, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | "Thing"

The original, uncompressed version of Thing is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on January 1st, 2012, at 7:29 AM.
My hand flys off my arm and grabs
my cellphone before a demon does
The needle-fingered, Freddy Kreuger-style gloved
hand of a demon briefly appears at the top right
Use Quicktime Player to see clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by compressing video files stored on their servers.

There are three supernatural things going on in this video clip:
  1. The demon with needles for fingers sticks his hand out from behind the corner I just came around; it's near the ceiling, in the upper right corner (its needle-fingered, gloved hands can also be seen in Assault by Demonic Intruders; see also Elusive needle-fingered demon briefly captured in two videos);
  2. My hand flys off my arm to grab a cellphone before a demon does; and,
  3. That demon slinks around the corner at the foot of my bed towards the cellphone while underneath the bedspread (all you can see is the movement of something under the bedspread, traveling towards the cellphone)
NOTE | For best viewing, play the movie frame-by-frame. If you want to see the original clip, unprocessed in iMovie, contact me.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...