Monday, March 26, 2012

Jawa-like demons with glowing red eyes needle shoulder, trap muscles

For the past two days and nights, demonic entities that look like Jawas from Star Wars, except with glowing red eyes instead of yellow ones, have been sticking what feels like acupuncture needles in my shoulder muscles and traps as I laid in bed.

This is neither the first time they have done this, nor have the past couple of months since they arrived the first time I've encountered them. When they introduced themselves this time, I immediately recognized them from another period of high demonic activity in my life, specifically, ages 5 through 8.

They did this at the bequest of the Voices Demons, who, all weekend long, "punished" me around the clock--even as I tried to sleep at night--for doing what I wanted (and needed) to do, and for not doing "absolutely nothing but listening to them talk non-stop." And, according to the Voices Demons, that's because the needles take away, in their vernacular, "money," or, in ours, muscle mass. They claim to have done this to several areas of my body, especially in certain parts of my legs. They then stated that their next target area is my buttocks. I believe them, as I remember Karen Walker, then a human collaborator, making a cryptic and suspiciously toned remark about my "ass falling off." Based on what she said exactly, how she said it, and how well it matched the tone and inference the Voices Demons often employ in the elusions to future malfeasance, I kind of knew then that something was going to happen to my ass, and that something involved flatness. This all is, after all, a planned "program" that many, many people in the Bay Areas—and not just demons—are aware of, acquiesce to, condone and participate in.

Unlike the whirl of densely packed chroma that characterizes a demon or demonic entity that is cloaked (or semi-transparent), these demons fade out to complete transparency in a blur of motion (see Demon Springs from Floor).

But, they hardly need invisibility because they move even faster than the demon in Demonic Peep-Eye. In the still frame below, one of these demons is caught making a beeline from my front door to my bed in my studio apartment:

This demon's image is over saturated (the black and blue colors are too vibrant to appear natural), which is probably due to some sort of radiation, which either emanates from the demon itself or by its recent use of a hyperdimensional portal (or doorway, per the Voices Demons), and which affects the camera in such a way that is known to cause imaging anomalies
Although I had frequently seen blurry figures shooting through my apartment, I never knew what they were until I discovered a still frame in a video that fully showed one of these creatures. Now exposed by this uncanny happenstance, they wait until I catch a glimpse of them before darting towards me while in bed, disappearing (and shrinking) before they reach it.

Shrinking is not uncommon among demonic entities, and these particular ones can change from three to four feet tall (as shown above), to three or four inches, as shown in Hobgoblin Grabs My Pillow. Mostly, however, I have only observed demons shrunken as they come out of a wormhole that has opened in one of my walls, which happens to be the same wall as the one in Demon Springs from Floor.


Added on 07/18/2012: if you see a white flash when in the company of one of these demons, and it is followed by extreme disorientation, temporary, but persistent short-term memory loss, and is also accompanied by what may seem like balance disorder, you have been hit with some sort of weapon that they apparently use on people they don't like (I guess; but, in what form, whether technological or biological or a combination, I don't know) that causes this.

I'm not sure if a temporary bout of balance disorder is possible; it's probably the actual bending, tilting, and twisting of objects in the room. I have several videos of this phenomenon, which I will post shortly.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...