Skip to main content

Court presentation ready for restraining order against landlord

In preparation for the hearing on my motion for a temporary restraining order against my landlord, Dick Smith, who I am suing in an upcoming civil case, I assembled a court preparation document that outlines the general procedure, summarizes my reasons for seeking protection, details specific incidents of sexual harassment and physical assault, provides rebuttals to potential counterarguments, explains the ongoing threat and its impact on my health, and specifies the relief I'm seeking from the court. This resource offers guidance for others preparing for similar hearings, demonstrating how to organize evidence, address counterarguments, and articulate the need for legal protection in cases involving domestic violence, harassment, and threats to personal safety.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Court Presentation (PRO Motion) - Bush v Smith by James Alan Bush on Scribd

This document is similar to the more full-scope court presentation document to be used in the actual civil suit [see Court presentation ready for suit against landlord].