Skip to main content

Motion to Expedite Proceedings drafted

As the end of my wrongfully terminated lease approaches, I intend to petition the court in which I filed the civil matter against my landlord, Dick Smith, for sexual harassment and battery, to expedite the proceedings:

Motion to Expedite Proceedings (v. Richard Smith) by James Alan Bush on Scribd


This motion outlines the urgent circumstances necessitating expedited proceedings, including threats to my safety, health concerns, uninhabitable living conditions, risk of homelessness, and ongoing sexual harassment. It references the evidence I have (or will have), which includes video surveillance and, soon, a police report, both to support my claims.

It will be filed shortly after the complaint in the civil suit is approved by the clerk.