Friday, November 2, 2012

#449 - VIDEO | Possessing demon's face not dependent on overlap with human's to view

More later; but, for now, here's a clip showing a demon possessing me, which was made in the dark just like PHOTOS | The demon possessing me, revealed and TECHNOLOGY | Highlighting demons possessing a human as shown on video, but, this time, when I lean forward, the demon's face doesn't follow:

Apparently, a possessing demon's face does not have to perfectly overlap the human one (which I think I may have mentioned before).

Other videos of demons possessing me 
PHOTO | The eyes of another demon possessing,

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...