Thursday, October 25, 2012

#442 - PHOTO | The eyes of another demon possessing

Possession in a single person by multiple demons is more common than not, as the Bible teaches, which also states that demons are more likely to run in hordes than not; specifically, in Matthew 12:43-45 [ESV]:

When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.
In the case of my demonic possession, I am no exception. Since posting images of at least two different demons superimposing their faces over mine in PHOTOS | The demon possessing me, revealed and TECHNOLOGY | Highlighting demons possessing a human as shown on video, I found in the stills taken from a portion of a video in which I look down very fast a pair of yellow-green eyes, one slitted, the other round. As stated many times, demons possessing a person can often be seen in still frames blurry from the motion of the camera or the subject. That is the case in this photo:
A pair of yellow-green eyes of a female demon possessing me, shown in this still frame taken from a portion of video in which I am in the process of looking down very quickly (enhanced)
The original, unenhanced version of the still frame above
 This is not the first time I have incidentally acquired an image of my eyes assuming the appearance of a demons; but, it is the first time it's happened since reasonably demonstrating that I am possessed by at least one demon, which makes it feel more appropriate to post for some reason.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...