Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#432 - PHOTOS | The demon possessing me, revealed

You saw what a portal from Hell looks like in the daylight when it opens up in a room, specifically, my room; in this post, you'll see what it looks like in the dark.

A new image editing technique has enabled me to finally introduce my blog audience to my inner demon. The following are enhanced still frames from a video made at one point this month (I have so many), which reveals a demon that is possessing me, or at least was possessing me at the time:











The following video shows what it looks like in the dark, when a hyperdimensional portal opens up in a room; it also shows the red visage of a demon, overlapping my own face:

Soon, it will be accompanied by another video showing how I processed still frames from videos like these using GIMP in order to reveal the demon:

SEE ALSO | VIDEO | Second "Demon in the Dark" video proves demonic possession

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...