Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#434 - Voices Demons take a second and third swipe at freedom

The Voices Demons, which vowed to incarcerate me falsely just three days ago, took a second and third swipe today at my freedom. In Voices Demons' rumor mill at work, these nefarious demons discussed with other demons—as well as Bay Area citizens—their intent to incarcerate me; and, less than one day later, they made their first attempt, as described in Voices Demons make good on yesterday's threat.

The exact wording of the intent of at least one of the Voices Demons was:
I'll take that tweaker out of society; I don't want him in my face anymore. Pedophile charges are not an option for us; but, we can make problems. If pedophile charges aren't forthcoming; then, what can I do? I can make problems for him in a hurry.
17 years is ours for the taking.
This morning, I found out that a pawn of her own horde of Voices Demons, my probation officer, had intended to ask the D.A. to incarcerate me at my next court hearing for a violation of probation; just like from AUDIO | Voices demons harass visitor to my apartment, she is also harassed by these insidious and foul creatures, and had apparently been cajoled into helping them incarcerate me.
NOTE | Once, after leaving her office, I heard at least 5 Voices Demons screaming in unison, in the most shrill voices I've ever heard. I'm assuming she didn't do as they had asked in her meeting with me that day.
It appears, however, that this issue has been resolved in my favor; however, on my way home, I was stopped by a deputy of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office and cited for crossing against the light.

I intend to fight this in court, as this alleged violation of law was not even witnessed by him; rather, it was reported by a demon-allied VTA light rail operator, who are all blatantly and unabashedly allied with demons, specifically, Voices Demons.

This particular alliance is crucial for demons, as the very first thing demons do to their human victims is deprive them of their mobility, i.e., steal or wreck or repossess their vehicles. This forces them not only to stay within a general (and manageable) area, but also pushes them into the demon territory that is public transportation. There, employees operating buses and trains and the like are used to make false implications against victims in order to progress the agenda of demons.

Sounds weird, and is weird; but, it's true. It's simply how demons do it, and how it works.

In my case, the light rail operator told the sheriff's office that I was walking along the tracks, and that I had crossed the street into oncoming traffic. Simply not true. Had the officer believed the light rail operator's story, I would be in jail right now, facing at least two misdemeanors for railroad-related violations, including trespassing, and one felony count for a violation of probation. Given the trend in sentencing structures lately, that would be at least one month in jail.
The number of attempts to deprive me of my freedom in such a short amount of time makes it clear that the Voices Demons are in a panic about something. Their reputation notwithstanding, I believe that it is directly attributable to the pending suits against several of their human collaborators, which I am all but assured to win.

These cases include:
  1. J. Bush vs T. Ziemkowski [Case No. 1-12-SC-049842]. This case seeks monies owed per city, state and federal my former landlord, Khoa Nguyen, having rented me an illegal, substandard apartment, which is approximately $4,000.00 by law. For more information on the circumstances surrounding this case, see:
  1. J. Bush vs V. Salazar [Case No. 1-12-SC-050039]. This case seeks reimbursement for the value of property stolen by former roommate, Victor Manuel Salazar, who also stole important court mail, which cost me an important suit against Khoa Nguyen. For more information on my former roommate, and to read about the egregious circumstances of my tenancy with this individual, read:
  1. L. Cao vs. Heaven's Gate Recovery Homes [Case No. 1-12-SC-049953]. Although not a party to this suit, the circumstances from which this claim for the return of rent unused arise from my interaction with Lee Ayers, manager of the aforementioned business. The shenanigans related to this individual and Heaven's Gate Recovery Homes can be read about in:
NOTE | Read Voices demons say, "They'll offer you 105 (years) to life [in prison]" for the most comprehensive background and summary on the Voices Demons' intent to incarcerate me.
UPDATE | A regularly scheduled follow-up hearing went smoothly yesterday; the judge was pleased with the reports he received from probation, the treatment program in which I am enrolled, and the fact that I tested clean on my last round of drug tests. I walked out of court a free man, and to applause by the judge and the audience in the courtroom. The demons, and, in particular, the Voices Demons, have been near silent and non-visible since, although their connection remains.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...