Sunday, September 2, 2012

#389 - Doctor cites 'Testis Contusion' as the basis for prescribing testosterone injections

The demons used the word, "emasculating," in every sentence they could in their non-stop, around-the-clock ramblings to me and, apparently, others, as well [see Excerpt: 15 seconds of Voices Demons threats, rambling]; and, recently, they admitted to causing the previously unexplainable physical damage to my penis and testicles to me and, apparently, others, as well [see AUDIO | Voices demons harass visitor to my apartment].
NOTE | The damage to my penis, as caused by demons, is shown and discussed in PHOTO | Damage to penis by demons extensive, irreparable.
As a result of this damage, last night, a doctor cited the damage to my testicles as the reason for prescribing testosterone replacement therapy:
Testis Contusion, or injury to the testicles, resulting in the failure to function properly, is the diagnosis cited for prescribing testosterone injections
My body now produces no testosterone on its own, and, without these injections, I would have none in my bloodstream.

This is why people who talk to the Voices Demons have been referring to me as 'she' both behind my back and within earshot for years now. In fact, I pointed out several times on this blog that others knew about the pending assault to my genitals, and even posted a secretly acquired recording in which two persons discuss it among themselves in AUDIO | Demons announced plans to damage penis to gang-stalkers as far back as 2006 and GANG-STALKING | Gang-stalkers warned of upcoming violence, death by demons.

The propensity of demons to modify their victim's appearance is discussed at length in Demons modify peoples' looks from birth to affect social standing, later to punish or control; their preference for social ostracization instead of secrecy is made evident in the songs that mock my penis, as heard in TRANSCRIPT | Yet another song about my sexual preference and penis and HOME | Resident's family heckles about sexuality, penis, and in other forms of communication, such as e-mails, which you can read for yourself in Bizarre communication usually follows demonic attacks.

The first question many people may ask is, how did a demon or anyone else damage your genitals without you knowing? To answer that, you only have to look at three videos, in which I am rendered unconscious after the sudden and unexpected appearance of demons (that, by the way, can lift right out of the very floor you stand on):

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...