Monday, April 2, 2012

Attacked by demons at law library

When the lights went out on the empty third floor of the Santa Clara County Law Library, I knew that they were coming. After all, the Voices Demons had been threatening me, as usual, since I woke up (they even woke me up a couple of times in the middle of the night to do the same), and were doing the same at the library, so I knew it was time to turn on the camera on my cellphone.
As I hunkered down at the end of one book aisle (pictured, below), I began to see the tale-tell signs of demonic presence—small creatures, flitting back and forth, ghostly images of grotesque miniature-sized men, and the ever-present specter of some demon overseer, looming 8 to 9 feet tall.
An old, slow elevator is the only exit from the third floor on which I was attacked
After a few minutes of this, I was rushed by one or more demons, and one of them ripped my laptop out of my hands—at least that's what it looks like in the video (you can see him looming over me from behind the laptop after he snatches it from me); however, all I remember is my cellphone falling off the book I perched it on, and then, recovering from an apparent black out (dizziness, confusion, foggy headed), as I picked the phone back up.
The video, a higher-quality version of which is available on Vimeo, captured the partial visage of this demon, which highlights some interesting biological characteristics of demons:
One of the demons that attacked me in the law library, which looks identical to the demon that photographed itself using my cellphone camera
As is typical for demons recently arrived from their realm, this one is still producing its own light. As a result, its eye and skin appear to glow in the dark (the bright white, the orange glow).
At the end of the video, you can vaguely see tiny, demonic hands fishing for something in or near my laptop bag.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...