Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Legal filings spark latest effort by demons to incarcerate me

Today, I filed a Motion for Default Judgment, which secures an admission of guilt by one person in a conspiracy to deprive me of my freedom that implicates the other participants—all of whom were solicited to commit crimes against me by demons:
Motion for Default Judgment by Court Against Defendant Long Thang Cao
On the way to the courthouse, at least one attempt to implicate in crime was made; and, while at the courthouse, I had to threaten to notify a clerk's supervisor that she wrongfully refused to file these papers, in order to get her to do it.

This was a weak and futile maneuver, which is not what I have come to expect from the demons I now face. Normally, police would have swarmed in and taken me away, as they did on December 15th, 2008, one day before this case was supposed to default against the entire list of defendants.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...