Tuesday, July 17, 2012

VIDEO | Miniature Spectre-of-Death Demon who shook pillow shakes cord

The miniature Spectre-of-Death demon of pillow pulling and shaking fame was captured again on video at the Martin King Luther King, Jr. public library today, this time pulling on my camera's USB cable instead of my pillow. Well, not exactly; but, he could have. He was that close.

In this new video clip, he does the same thing as he did in the first video; jumps straight up, and then falls back down. This time, however, he flits off to another side of me in a blur, instead of pulling and shaking anything.
DOWNLOAD | The source video from which this clip was taken [MediaFire (45 MB)].
I don't know if he came up by my elbow at the same angle as in the pillow video to be cute, or if it was another one of those demon-magic coincidences.

As I already said, this demon was first seen in Miniature Spectre-of-Death Demon Pulls and Shakes Pillow, in which he jumped up from behind my mattress and pulled and shook my pillow.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...