Monday, July 16, 2012

Telekinesis or a lil' help?

Last fall, while walking down the sidewalk during periods of high demonic activity, leaves on the ground would slide away from my feet.
This was rare; but, it happened more than once, although,eventually, it stopped altogether.
One video of this happening was taken from me, but, before then, I was able to determine a few things from a few of the still frames:

  1. When I stepped on a leaf (in other words, one that didn't move), there was a pink-colored explosion--very small, but big enough to be loud enough to create a much louder sound than a crunching leaf would; and,
  2. The ones that moved had little creatures under them.

Today, the phenomenon continued, in a way. But, this time, it was a twig.
Just one. Slid right away from me as I walked past it.
And, that was it.
The prophecy demons didn't acknowledge it, which was strange to me because they'll acknowledge every burp they hear and every fart they smell.
I figure, then, it has something to do with someone they don't get along with, namely, the "people in white."
More on that later...

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...