Thursday, July 5, 2012

Demons prefer suicide to murder

In the old days, gangsters simply shot their victims dead; but, as so succinctly put by Jon Harrington, the then-leader of a demon-allied group of gang-stalkers in 2006, "We prolong peoples' inevitable demise," presumably, so victims will do the work of getting disposed of for them.
LISTEN | This Jon Harrington quote and other gang-stalker quotes can be heard in Gang-stalker eludes to demons in confession to crimes.
In fact, in February 2006, when the month the four-month siege of my home by the gang-stalkers began, I overheard Jon Harrington talking to someone who I thought was using a voice-changer at the time, "Don't worry! He'll kill himself in two days!"

(That voice changer wasn't a voice changer, as I came to discover; rather, it was the voice of a demon that is still after my life, and that still yells at his human underlings for not causing me constant stress when so assigned. The last time I heard it yelling at someone, he was yelling at Long and the man shown in Man Conceals Ginseng Root Demon Up His Sleeve.)

This method, on which the tagline of The Life of a Demoniac blog is based (i.e., "My inevitable demise, daily"), is quite effective, when you consider the extent of psychological damage that can be achieved by just one act of rape (in my case, there have been over four), and especially when you consider the demon factor.
READ | Mad as Hell: Demon-induced trauma likely to blame for PTSD
And, after the constant harassment by gang-stalkers non-stop for months on end in 2006 and family abandonment (read Grandma, Long assign blame for others' demonic behavior; read also Family stalls plan for respite, in spite of injury and suffering at hands of demons)—and then by demons, some of which is described on this site—you can see why I made an attempt on my own life in January 2009, which resulted in a near-coma for a week in intensive care, shortly after San Jose Police Officer Miguel Flores broke three bones for no other apparent reason than that provided by the prophesy (voices) demons minutes prior, specifically, that they were "angry."
READ | Voices Demons: Stupid People Make Us Angry and Stalkers from Hell: The Psychology of the Voices Demons
In the attempt, I disassembled a razor provided by the jail, and used the blade to gouge two three-inch gashes in the vein of my right arm, after having swallowed the nearly 300 ibuprofen and aspirin I had collected each week from commissary and other inmates during the first month-and-a-half I was there.
Sometimes I came to regret that the attempt was unsuccessful, especially since this particular custody stay lasted for almost three years afterwards; it was an indication that, in spite of my best efforts, I would not succeed in stopping the onslaught of demon-influenced aggravated mayhem and conflagration of egregious acts over the years that had beleaguered me so greatly.

On the other hand, I am fortunate to have the present ability and potential to address this issue in ways I never thought possible; and, having recently discovered that my childhood nightmares and associated monsters were actually real, I now have what I consider to be the God-given opportunity to confront the terrors of my early years, face-to-face.

In this video, members of the gang-stalkers who attacked me speak of the dangers and challenges I faced at their hands, and the hands of other criminals:
This video is a collection of quotes from a series of much longer recorded conversations with others, in which I describe the pain I felt during the time I was under attack by the gang-stalkers, and is followed by the taunting of Jon Harrington in a voicemail to me at the end:



Following is a transcript of a conversation with Josh, in which he describes some of the tactics that were employed against me in order to cause a suicide attempt:

James
Okay, so, they were using tactics to try and get me to kill myself. So, what tactics were they using to try and get me to kill myself?
Josh
[mumbles] I don't really want to talk about that.
James
The voices?
Josh
The voices. When people hears voices and nobody around them does...
James
Uh-huh...
Josh
That's scary, man.
James
Yeah.
JoshThat's scary.
James
Yes, I know!
Josh
You know what I'm saying? [mumbles] And, and...
James
Go ahead.
Josh
That's what you said, huh?
James
Yeah...[unintelligible]
Josh
Okay, okay...
James
The voices were really scary. So, they figured out that the voices would be very scary for me. And, everybody could hear them; but, they were just acting like they couldn't, right?
JoshNo, no, no...
James
So, did they just tape record...okay! Go ahead. 'No, no, no' what?
JoshUh, [unintelligible].
James
Okay, so they use special techniques to make it where it's either directed at you of you have to be kind of trying to hear the, you know, pitch and all that kind of stuff. If I isolated it with that software, other people would be able to hear it, right? Could you hear anything out of, er, yesterday? Out of that stuff?
JoshI did not hear it.
James
Okay. So, then, what other techniques?
Josh[unintelligible]
James
Who...who was involved in these voices? Who was involved?
Josh[unintelligible]
James
Oh! Oh! Wha...I think I picked it up. Uh, wait a minute...I've got it right here.
JoshUh, did you put it in the bathroom?
James
I got a...now, it's infectious. So, basically, okay...who was involved? Who...who was doing the voices?
JoshCan't tell you that.
James
Why?!
Josh'Cuz...'cuz [unintelligible]
James
Okay.
JoshI [unintelligible] fucking delu[sional], bro.
James
Okay, what else...what other tactics besides voices? Or, is there more to say about the voices?
JoshHm?
James
Is there more to say about the voices? Or, do you want to move on to the next tactic?
JoshUm [unintelligible].
James
Okay. What else...what else...is there more to...first of all, is there more information I need know about the voices; or, [unintelligible] do we need to move on to the next tactic?
JoshNo, 'cuz you know why? It's not a fucking problem anymore.
James
Okay. So, let's move on to the next tactic.
Josh[stutters]
James
That's why...that's why I'm asking you to tell me [unintelligible]; because, it's not something I can prove; so, it's not like knowing their names would even matter. You know what I'm saying? But, it's...forget the names! Is there anything else about the voices that I need to know? Where were they putting...where were...the only people...was it also electronic equipment? Were they doing it from, like, vans? Like ...that...that....
JoshNo. No.
James
They were doing it from underneath the house, or, in...doing it under...were they doing it from the sewers?
Josh[shakes head no]
James
No? They were never down there? Ever? Okay. Um, I have...what else? What other tactics besides the voices? See, I knew...I knew...
Josh[unintelligible] always thinking there's someone there, you know?
James
'Cuz there was someone there.
JoshExactly!
James
So, so this whole paranoia thing wasn't...was, you know, justifiable paranoia?

You can hear the rest of this conversation, plus more, in these recordings:

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...