Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Demonic activities' sphere of influence bestows non-human abilities

Want demon powers? Then stand next to a hellhole.

Apparently, abilities innate only to demons and related entities are inadvertently and unintentionally absorbed by humans who spend considerable time within any area in which demonic activity frequently takes place. This describes me and my apartment, which is a nexus of demonic activity, and at which I always am.

Those two facts combined seem to be the only factors that could have led to my hand flying off my arm to grab my cellphone, as shown in Thing, which was sitting on the floor, recording demonic activity.


This isn't the only thing that has happened to me; I also morphed once on video, as shown in Two of Me:


In this video, my face morphs from a younger me to an older, scruffier one. I've seen this happen numerous times to many people in San Jose. Invariably, it's always the face that changes—nothing else.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...