Thursday, March 15, 2012

Where does the Spectre of Death sleep in the day?

Believe it or not, some demonic entities reside (and restore themselves) in people when they're not out and about, doing their thing. I just happen to know where one of them sleeps.

The Spectre of Death's, well, specter, lunged out of this man's body, making a play for my cellphone; the man seemed totally unaware, as the Spectre of Death came out of his back while it was turned
The Spectre of Death, an El Muerte-like demon that once flew into my apartment in order to thwart my attempt to capture him and his cohorts on video, is hosted in the above-pictured human. Whether he is aware of it or not, I do not know. He probably is, but can also probably do little about it.

Following is my first-ever video of the Spectre of Death:


Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...