Saturday, March 24, 2012

Demons can (and do) move walls to injure

As I make my bed, the Voices Demons move an entire wall, just to hit my hand with it as I place my bedspread at the edge of the bed:


NOTE | As I posted this, a Voices Demon stated that, although they initially took responsibility, that it was another demon who did it; apparently, they don't want to "look bad." Ignoring the obviousness of the delusion that they could ever "look good," I simply replied that I would mention what they said here, as I think that, if I was trying to make them look bad, I have achieved that either way, regardless of their responsibility for the assault, given their prior knowledge, failure to warn, and their implied acquiescence.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...