Thursday, June 26, 2014

#582 - Cyberstalker advises pending death, cites reasons for societies' demonic allegiance; reader passes on Jesus' compassion (i.e., charity, forgiveness)

I always thought it was the power that drew people to demons offering it; but, my cyberstalker set me straight on that earlier this morning with this e-mail:

My cyberstalker cites all the reasons demon people get to use their demon powers
(apparently, you have to be a bad person)

Now, you all know. Hopefully, when my death finally happens—which is apparently going to be real soon—everyone will renounce evil, and, of course, start humble lives as God-fearing Christians; however, based on the history of e-mails and letters I've received from this person, I'd say probably not (given that old habits die hard, and all that):

NOTE | For more on this stalker and others, search for stalker on this blog.
Non-anonymous harassment occurs simultaneously with anonymous stalking
This reader (and others like him) tend towards conversations just like that shown below right around the time I receive a stalker e-mail like the one above. They are always the same, and there is usually about 3 of them each time the blog gets a few good pics or videos. This is just one of the dozens upon dozens of nearly identical conversations I've had with other readers like him.

They almost always accompany or proceed every time I have a violent encounter with demons and their people; they are always unsolicited, from people I don't know but like to pretend they do, and appear to be calculated to annoy and insult and taunt.

As you read it, keep in mind the other person knows full well about the attack, and is playing dumb about the existence of the demons, the scope of the problem, and the reality of my injuries (notice the avoidance, even after continuously being led back to the topic). This is about as disgusting as it gets to me, particularly because this person knows about my devotion to God, knows his own and demon peoples' aversion to Him, and decides to mock using that:







I omitted the series of body stabbing and slicing pics in the series of screen captures above; however, you can see one of them in Scores of demons reside in the Jungle Homeless Encampment.

The rest of the conversation is presented here. Notice the time of day God decided to send him to me as a blessing (after 2 a.m.).

A follow-up conversation with a "Christian brother"
On June 26th, 2014, I decided to give the reader above chance to be confused with a Christian, instead of the mocker I suspect him to be. I took the bait at every turn (lying about being on drugs, even, in order to put his claim of fellowship with God to the ultimate test). As you'll see from the conversation, his own concerns came before Christ's, as I was clearly in danger, needed help, and yet couldn't get what I needed until I completely denigrated myself to him.

This is the opposite of how a true Christian would act in real life; if you're not a Christian, then you may miss the point of this conversation, just as the reader did. Still, I'll risk it; it's at least interesting, if not educational and extremely telling:

Appealing to his Christian duty to help those in need, and his sense of (gay) community...
Jesus tells us how to answer that; but, I digress
Let's entertain his issues, I'm thinking, because there's plenty of time to entertain mine
Why would I apologize to a person who was messing with me at 2 a.m., just like all the other people that day and night had been? What exactly did I do but make a note of a part of the experience of a day in the life of a demoniac?
So, someone calls you and says, "My eyes and ears have been injured." You respond, "Your blog is selfish. You only think about yourself." Bad timing on personal feedback, to say the least
Demons and their people, who cause addiction and cravings, love throwing their handiwork in your face
However, feeling that any drug issue (whether your fault or theirs) has no bearing on your need to escape danger, I bite with a mock confession
Now that he has his ammo, he feels like he can legitimately back out of his Christian duty to help someone in need (perhaps some would agree? Go ahead; try that with Jesus)
A lot of Bible versus to remind him that his duty is backed by Christ, not precluded by any, less-powerful evil
First attempt to dodge his Christian duty; he's not a friend, he's not a Christian (he's a liar)
You don't go to the emergency room for being called a "faggot tweaker," and I'm pretty sure he knows that
So, as a Christian, he would send me to a gay sex club, if only he had the money
Oops! That option might work, though, but we still haven't worked out the part where I get to say I was wrong for reacting to being called selfish on the same night I was practically blinded and deafened
I'm not at a place where I can accommodate his request, even if I wanted to; plus, it was extremely late, and I needed to get indoors, especially considering the increased exposure to danger by being on the streets after 1 a.m.
I couldn't lie; what he was doing that night was exactly what I said he was doing, which is what has been done on every day of a demonic attack for the past year (mocking me)
I present him with the option of discussing it face-to-face; but, that would be too Christian, wouldn't it?







So, my point was, was that he had an opportunity to be Christ-like in the literal sense, and in every sense. He didn't notice. He simply wanted to fulfill his agenda for the "in-crowd." (demon vernacular)

Grandma threatens to cut imaginary funds over 'meth' conversation (above)
So, today (July 1st, 2014), I get an e-mail from my grandmother saying that she saw that I was on meth again. Wow. I'll just share the e-mail, and let people think what they think. Simply put, there's those in the know, and then there's the idiots. You're either one or the other:
Never call (or called) for money; don't need it 
I am working, and providing for my own room and board
This e-mail (unbelievably) implies that I solicit money from her from time-to-time. Never, ever happens. In fact, I was just feeling guilty the other day about not calling her and the rest of the family enough to let them know what's going on. The timing and content of this e-mail is just so suspicious...

I'm so embarrassed by my family sometimes; how could they act like this when they know what they know? The demon people just laugh and laugh and laugh at us when stuff like this happens on my end. They think, "What a jack-ass people they are."

I can't blame them.
NOTE | Some readers would ask, "Why humiliate yourself and others by putting their (and your) shame out there for others to see?" Because this is about a problem bigger than myself and others. Just as fear is no factor for me, neither is humiliation; the work must go on, regardless. By putting this stuff out there, I have encouraged others to come forward with their demon problem, who also experience the same kind of ridicule that was holding them back from sharing.
Demon peoples' anger rages on
What can I say? They are genuinely pissed about getting caught red-handed on video doing the slimey things they do.


Grandma says nothing from stalker received on her end
I asked grandma about this e-mail; she denies receiving any mail like that described by the stalker above:

I wondered, though, because the stalker has been sending mail to every place I have lived in California for the past several years now (since the blog was first started, actually).

Facebook reader weighs in on stalker's free time
Long-time reader, Elizabeth Meiser, who was first introduced in READER | Michigan woman pens letter to jail, advises abstention from drugs, sex, wrote this in response to my stalker's latest series of e-mails:


The Voices Demons expressed a similar sentiment, but in characteristically muted fashion: "I think he's trying to say you're not being ignored."

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...