Monday, April 28, 2014

#574 - READER | Michigan woman pens letter to jail, advises abstention from drugs, sex

Near the middle of my year-long incarceration at the Santa Clara County Main Jail, a woman unknown to me, named, Elizabeth, who is apparently a blog reader, sent me a hand-written letter offering her support and advice. This, after having evidently taken pains to locate me at the jail following a long period of silence on my part caused by my incarceration. She must have known that I would never have abandoned my blog for so long without there being some sort of extraneous circumstance (i.e., incarceration).

Here's a copy of her letter:

First of all, I'd like to commend Elizabeth for making the effort; she clearly recognizes that, insodoing, she is fulfilling her God-mandated duty to help those in mortal danger [see BIBLE | Your God-prescribed duty to those in mortal danger].

On the other hand, though, I'd have to point out (again) that this has been a lifelong problem: drugs [see Crystal methamphetamine use common denominator among demon-led local terror groups], sex [see The (tweaker sex) Life of a (bag whore) Demoniac] and rock-n-roll were never the problem when I was age 5, which is when the problem first began [see Childhood demon behind most recent attacks; see also Voices Demons refuse questions re ties to childhood terror].

Also, I've answered many a reader inquiry like this before, as shown by these posts:
Finally, while I'm definitely cleaning up the areas of my life that need such, the demon problem is world-wide, and I'm an outsider to it; I'm not in cahoots with any demons like the myriads of people I could introduce Elizabeth to at anytime. I'm opposed to them, and am demonstrating that fact by and through this blog; others, not so.
NOTE | If, to Elizabeth, it seems that I am the crux of demonic activity, she is right; although, I don't think this blog really conveys that fact. Elizabeth is probably not aware of any of the issues not presented herein, which make this blog, by comparison, look pretty rinky-dink. More on that another time.
In spite of all these facts, my astute reporting on the demonic plague in the Northern Bay Area of California has drawn similar (but harsh) feedback from readers in that area. For example, read this one-and-a-half-years-old conversation between me and another reader (sorry, it's unformatted right now); near the end is when the drugs-and-sex cause-and-effect fallacy comes into play:

hey man,

How do you get rid of a Demon that has been haunting you since childhood? I am serious not joking. I need some help.


December 14, 2012





Report · 8:11am


If you can see it, a can of hairspray and a lighter.


Tell me more.





Report · 12:03pm


this demon has lived in my folks place since before they moved in. That's over 40yrs it feeds on all of family strife. It is a powerful demon.





Report · 10:47pm


I was serious, though; you can burn them. Boiling water works, too.


408-569-1634, if you want to chat. This problem definitely has a solution.


And, by the way, I want to reiterate from my blog: this is a town-wide problem. There are so many of these entities afoot, they outnumber people.


So, never be afraid to talk openly and honestly with anyone you meet about this situation.


December 15, 2012





Report · 11:13am


thanks James. I'll call you this week... You know a lot about this stuff.... I may need to excircize this demon. It dwells in the attic





Report · 6:52pm


The demon is not a typical everyday demon. It is very strong and powerful, you can feel it is presents all day but at night is when his present is strongest he likes to make noise in the Garage at night and sometimes mumble words to me in a langauge that sounds like Latin. I have noticed he doesn't like candle lite much or the burning of inscents


December 16, 2012





Report · 6:36pm


Funny you should mention incense; the Voices Demons rail against that.





Report · 6:38pm


Really. Thats good to know. I like burning it


December 20, 2012





Report · 10:30am


Hello Will! Just checking in with you mid-week; how is your situation?


I would suspect it is better.


With last night being the possible exception, though.





Report · 12:08pm


Much better


I may be moving





Report · 3:11pm


That's good! Perhaps he'll stay behind.


Not every demon is as psychotic and obsessed as the Voices Demons.





Report · 3:13pm


Yes. I am in a good spot spiritually





Report · 3:14pm


Great! Keep in mind, still, I'm ready to tackle this with you, if you want.


I can summon it, and bring it out more fully.





Report · 3:15pm


Yes





Report · 3:15pm


I haven't told anyone that yet.


It'll be more susceptible to fire, then.





Report · 3:15pm


Keep it dl





Report · 3:16pm


I once had a skeleton in my closet, literally.


I used fire to no avail.


It wasn't until I "brought it through" to a certain point...





Report · 3:17pm


It can be hard when it is keeping you down





Report · 3:17pm


...that the fire finally did its job.





Report · 3:17pm


From great things





Report · 3:18pm


Let me know when I can help with that, if you will.





Report · 3:19pm


Yes. Can we keep it simple secret





Report · 3:20pm


Totally!!!


I just want the opportunity to get that thing dead.





Report · 3:23pm


Thank you





Report · 3:32pm


I have to plan for my mother n not to be there





Report · 3:32pm


Good idea...


Also, make sure the attic and any other room the demon frequents is maneuverable.





Report · 3:35pm


Yes





Report · 3:35pm


And, free of any item that could easily catch fire.





Report · 3:35pm


Am kind of psychic


Well very bipolar





Report · 3:36pm


As long as you can work a Bic, you're good.





Report · 3:36pm


Yes


You know my brother


Big Ben


From McDonalds





Report · 3:55pm


Yes.


He mentioned your situation before you and I first talked.





Report · 3:56pm


Really good





Report · 3:57pm


I was going to add him to the post about your situation.


I haven't finished that part.





Report · 3:58pm


No not yet. I did not want my name yet. But that's okay





Report · 4:29pm


I can take it out (?)...





Report · 4:29pm


Yes


Just need to plan a time and make arrangements





Report · 4:30pm


Do you hear Voices or communicate in any way, shape or form about this issue with anyone?





Report · 4:31pm


A few


My lips are sealed


Can I call you





Report · 4:34pm


Yes, you can.


Tell me what the Voices have said about your demon problem.


(I want you to know that nobody hears the voice of something that isn't there, by the way)





Report · 8:13pm


Thanks for calling; it was fruitful.





Report · 8:15pm


Thank you as well





Report · 8:15pm


But, especially, the thing you said about the people participating in demon-led stalking.


I want to know everything about that.





Report · 8:18pm


Yeah maybe some time you can I come to the healing circle


They are angry





Report · 8:23pm


What's that?





Report · 8:24pm


The demons





Report · 8:42pm


I promise you they are not.


It's a routine.


So, tell me every single thing about "your" Voices Demons.





Report · 8:43pm


I don't know i feel em and I left the house





Report · 8:43pm


That's a good idea.


Now is the time to snitch on them, though.


Did you read the post about Jai and his Voices Demons?


Search for 'Jai' on my site.


I transcribed a whole conversation they had with him,


Also, I transcribed a secret conversation they had with other demons.


Search for 'secret' on my site.





Report · 8:49pm


Later my friend. Not now am decompressing





Report · 8:49pm


Okay.


This has got to end, though, huh?


Did you know there are actually people they get along with?


That actually benefit from them?


Disgusting, huh?





Report · 8:51pm


Yes. There are people who use them to hurt others





Report · 8:55pm


Wow...


I always thought their role was more complex than that; but, interesting.





Report · 8:56pm


I know some


Well entities do that


I've known many people who channel spirits


Not all entities are bad or demonic


Did you know angels can always be called on.


You may already know that





Report · 9:02pm


That's true; but, bad and good don't hang out in the same house.


So, I hope you don't continue talking to any of them.





Report · 9:03pm





The demons.





Report · 9:04pm


Yes.


Particularly, the Voices Demons.





Report · 9:04pm


There are ghost that visit my mother's as well


Okay I won't





Report · 9:04pm


You cannot say a single word to them.


If they can evoke even the slightest grunt from you...


...they will be considered still useful; otherwise...





Report · 9:06pm


Okay that is hard





Report · 9:06pm


...they will get retired.


I know.


Put tape on your lips and headphones on your ears.





Report · 9:07pm


I got my music


Am not at my mom's house


They did not follow





Report · 9:10pm


Do "your" Voices followed you other places?





Report · 9:11pm


Some times. But am stronger away from the house. Much less drained


I'm getting spiritually elevated for this chance to get rid my demons


December 21, 2012





Report · 8:28am


How did your night turn out? Did you go back home?





Report · 8:29am


Okay. Have not slept

Am elevated


I'm going home in a bit. Going to sleep there for a few hours





Report · 8:37am


So am doing a meat fast and going to see if that gives me insight on the demons


I never tired this though





Report · 9:07am


I don't think it will. Go to VMC and ask for Trazadone.


It'll help you sleep.





Report · 9:08am


That doesn't work. I will call my skrink at Kaiser


I got ambein


Not working though


I will be ok





Report · 9:10am


Do they let you sleep!


?





Report · 9:10am


Yes. I feel changes coming





Report · 9:10am


They sometimes hold my breath while I'm sleeping.


Until I wake up, of course.


I actually have to move away from the bed (well, my head, anyway).





Report · 9:13am


How long have you been battling them





Report · 9:13am


Since 5.


Until 8.


Then, again at age 32 until now.


I've only been taking pictures of them since 2011.





Report · 9:14am


Oh my whole life they have been after me


Okay


Which is 31yrstd


Years


I have been crushed by them





Report · 1:07pm


That's a shame. I've actually seen (but have not talked to or interacted with) a kind of "demon" I call the People-in-White.


They are made of the same constitution as a particular demon variety that used to appear quite frequently in the summer through winter of 2011.





Report · 1:09pm


Those are not demons





Report · 1:09pm


They fight demons, like, to the death.


They look like people; but, they wear white robes.





Report · 1:09pm


Thought are fairy





Report · 1:09pm


One of them was cloaked, standing behind some guy. It looked like she was giving him a neck massage.





Report · 1:10pm


Yes they can do good and bad





Report · 1:11pm


He wasn't aware of it, though, as he appeared to not notice when she was whisked away into a fight with a demon.





Report · 1:12pm


Have you dealt with lust demons?





Report · 1:12pm


Not sure. Probably.


They don't tell me their names; I make those up arbitrarily.





Report · 1:13pm


They feed on lustful desires


Okay





Report · 1:13pm


I did a bad job at naming them on purpose...





Report · 1:14pm


I know more about entities than demons





Report · 1:15pm


...because I wanted to possibly provoke dialog between me and them as to things like their names and the like.


It hasn't worked.





Report · 1:15pm


You are the demon hunter





Report · 1:15pm


No, no, no...





Report · 1:16pm


Well i can attempt to channel them


Or is that bad





Report · 1:16pm


I just don't like being tortured by them and am taking a proactive stance against it.





Report · 1:17pm


I hear you me too





Report · 1:17pm


Because you've been exposed to highly manipulative Voices Demons for so long...


...take every moment for yourself that you can.





Report · 1:20pm


Many demons my friend and it is time to rmd it


Hey am going nap ttyl





Report · 1:21pm


Good idea.





Report · 3:52pm


I got some shut eye. I feel some what refreshed





Report · 7:08pm


This house may be a hell mouth





Report · 9:50pm


Maybe.


I have lots to say about that; but, I was just hurt by a Voices Demon.





Report · 9:52pm


Yeah I like to hear your story





Report · 9:52pm


Not too long after the same thing by a centurion demon.


Demons have been jumping in my back during my entire walk, which should have been 3 miles, and not the 6 it will be.


I would love to tell it, too.


But, your stories are the most important right now...





Report · 9:56pm


Yeah I know





Report · 9:57pm


The reason is, I am further along in the Voices Demons "program" than you.


You are still in their talking only phase.


And it is identical to what I went through as well as what others are and have also been through.





Report · 9:59pm


Man I am a telepath


I can always feel them





Report · 10:00pm


I am in the physical assault phase.


Should I go outside so you can see me or...?





Report · 10:01pm


I where you





Report · 10:01pm


Forget that last message.


It should have said:





Report · 10:02pm


Ah ok





Report · 10:04pm


Is the next phase for you.


They will start hurting you if they are not already.





Report · 10:04pm


Okay


They try to possie me


Possess





Report · 10:07pm


So, I am physically made to feel pain by them on a daily basis...


...that's been going on for over a year now.





Report · 10:07pm


They





Report · 10:08pm


That's no exaggeration, and it's a little bit more dire than where you're at right now.





Report · 10:08pm


Attack emotionally





Report · 10:08pm


I am in physical pain right now, for example.





Report · 10:09pm


Am feeling doubt and anger





Report · 10:09pm


You will be in that situation someday.





Report · 10:09pm


That is how they get me





Report · 10:10pm


The appropriate response when a demon hurts a human...


...is comparable to a grown man knocking over an elderly lady.





Report · 10:11pm


I feel that I can take them out with mind and scripture





Report · 10:11pm


It's not rude as much as it is many many other things.





Report · 10:11pm


They have done that


Knocked me over





Report · 10:13pm


I kind of want to stay on this topic because...





Report · 10:13pm


Like i was a rag doll and am 6"10"





Report · 10:13pm


... I think there's something we can do about it for the both of us.





Report · 10:14pm


They just bruised my ribs


Yes





Report · 10:17pm


So I'm sitting here asking myself, "What am I going to ask you to do?"


In order to come up to with something...


... I would have to know more about what you really know.


Or rather, who you know





Report · 10:19pm


I don't know much on types of demons


Ok


Know who what mean I have never openly talked with people about this


I know a lot of psychic healers





Report · 10:23pm


People who are also involved with or are afflicted by these demons.


That will talk about them.





Report · 10:24pm


My friend El has lots of demons on him


Me


I can get them off me but when. Here they attack me





Report · 10:25pm


They have to be willing to talk about them, as well as have visible access to them.





Report · 10:26pm


I see. I can shake em.in my mother's home they are to strong





Report · 10:27pm


It's time to take the physical assaults to them.


And the more people who do it, the more effective it will be.


I'm not saying it's going to run them out of town.


But I think I know them so well...





Report · 10:28pm


I can't. I got go get food am stronger that way





Report · 10:28pm


... the ones who suffer from our campaign will finally see reason to help at least the two of us out.


I want to walk you through my rationale...


... So that you understand why it would be effective.


First of all, It is a fact that the demons that you can see...


... Can overpower the voices demons physically.


It would be more than just that that is needed...


...because the voices Demons run in packs due to this fact.


It is also a fact that the demons I can overpower them...


... Do not hesitate to do so Without fear and with little or no provocation.


So it is reasonable to believe...


...that the right kind of problem presented by us to another set of demons


... Could also motivate them to act Against them.


After all, a problem is bigger than an annoyance...


... And those demons are not going to act based on our annoyance.


Fire in their face is both an annoyance and a problem


It would be a major shock to demons..,


... To see any two people in our situation act in concert in this way.


This is because It is priority one that no two such people should ever come in contact.


What they are doing with us is very important to not just them...


... But to the people they are doing it with and the people they are doing it for.


Therefore they are afraid of what two people could change that might mess up the process.


One person can be hard enough to handle


Two people exponentially increase the potential for problems.





Report · 10:40pm


Yes two damaging





Report · 10:40pm


Obviously they cannot give up what they are doing.


But they can prevent others like them from doing what they are doing...


... If it comes down to that.


And the more people who participate...


... The more likely it is to come to down to that.





Report · 10:41pm


Can I call you after I eat i need fuel





Report · 10:42pm


If it comes down to Them and some other group....


They're going to pick the other group.


I'm finished.


Go eat, and just think about who you know.


It's half the town at least.


So surely someone will talk to you.


In fact they may be dying for someone to talk to.


Just give me a call when you're done.


They are still hurting me right now.


So, I'm looking forward to talking to other persons in addition to you.


Because my Voices Demons are either compensating or threatening the people I know...


...who can see the demons in front of their faces just as easily as I can...


... I'm not going to have much luck there without your help.


But that is the smallest problem.


I am only one person.


That means their problems are always in one place.


They would actually have worries and not just busywork.


Demons fight over the interference with their business.


They will not give a damn who is a demon infusing and if problems are happening with theirs.


Let me retype that.





Report · 10:51pm


Thanks i am going to get refuel





Report · 10:51pm


They will not give a damn who is a demon and who is a human when problems with their business arise.


Yes, I meant for you to eat.


I was just finishing this for later reading.





Report · 10:52pm


Cool thanks





Report · 10:52pm


It'll all be there when you get back.


Long story short: It makes good business sense to a demon (which overrides loyalty concerns every time) to solve our problem before our Fight Hell with Fire campaign adds unnecessary risk to their enterprise.


That could be as simple as instilling confidence in victims, causing them to act (or think to act) against them...


...which is apparently something that is problematic.


That is why your demons threaten police involvement in your life.





Report · 10:58pm


Always





Report · 10:59pm


Nobody does that to somebody unless they are concerned about problems you might cause by standing up to their crap.


It is the first thing they do.





Report · 10:59pm


Man am spiritually elevated right now


Yes





Report · 11:00pm


They time their arrival, which is scary enough, at a scary time in your life, while scaring you with arrests right from the start.


They know what they are going to do to you down the line.


And they know you are not going to like it.


They would expect you to react.


They would rather you be afraid to do that.


And they know how to make you afraid.





Report · 11:01pm


Yes my dad called the police many on me





Report · 11:02pm


It's the first thing they do, and it is the only thing they never stop doing throughout the entire course.


It's obviously important to them that you be afraid to fight back.


So I say fightback en masse.


One person is not en masse, unless he's Rambo.





Report · 11:03pm


I am


But I need help





Report · 11:06pm


But even still, it is the collaboration among victims that creates too big of a potential for problems that might not be as easy to solve as they want their problems to be.





Report · 11:06pm


T.





Report · 11:08pm


So, this explanation applies to the same help I offered, and I am still on-deck waiting for that day.





Report · 11:09pm


Yes





Report · 11:09pm


In fact, I am wondering why we're not doing this right now.


Burning your demons, that is.





Report · 11:09pm


Next week can we get them during day


My mom


Where are you





Report · 11:10pm


I'm assuming that's because you're not being physically hurt like I am.





Report · 11:10pm


I feel great change coming


Am in santa clara


By McDonald


My cat is being weird


It's calming down now that I have eaten


Is it noisy to expell them





Report · 11:28pm


It's fire from an aerosol can.





Report · 11:29pm


Rubbing alcohol work if in a bottle?





Report · 11:30pm


No, it doesn't stream out, and that produces a very cool flame.


Their would be no flow to the fire if you just poured the alcohol and lit it.


Which is totally unsafe.





Report · 11:31pm


Man it is obvious i not sleeping tonight


I have a spray bottle of it





Report · 11:33pm


My guess is no because, very quickly, even Aqua Net wasn't enough.


That's a hot flame at a fast rate.





Report · 11:34pm


I got to get something for them. Flies are demon drones





Report · 11:34pm


It sprays faster than all other hairsprays because it is an older formula that must be propelled quicker than new ones in order to spread and apply optimally.


Carburetor and fuel injector cleaner is the only spray that is effective right now.





Report · 11:36pm


Okay





Report · 11:36pm


I think because it is oily, so the fire does extinguish as quickly when it comes in contact with the demon.


That suggests that a $135 hand-held acetylene torch would do more than be hot.


If I had one, I would use it on every demon I see, every day, until the Voices Demons are dead.


I'm not out to hurt a single demon.


What a weird thing to be about. Who am I? Zorro? No, simply a man who wants to keep his eyesight, his cat alive, the people who are being forced to do things for them because of me to have a life of their own and be who they were.


My Voices Demons tell me that I am the only person they have a problem with that I know.


And that the only reason they are involved with all my family and friends...


...is to make sure I don't get help from them, or to get out of what I deserve.


But my family and friends changed overnight--so fast, in fact, that I thought they had been replaced with pod people.


Since I'm sure that didn't happen...


... I know how major personality changes do happen...


... And because those personality changes were really bad...


... and Voices Demons don't change people for the better...


... I would say they went through a very traumatic event or two involving demons.


I'm don't think I'm more resilient than they are, and, yet, in many areas of my life, I improved as a consequence of demon involvement.


I certainly didn't go backwards, as they have.


So, they must've had it really bad.





Report · 11:47pm


Can I call you now





Report · 11:48pm


Yes.





Report · 11:49pm


i found a way to shut down the voice demons. Talk to your higher self


December 22, 2012





Report · 3:14am


Before I forget this: you are the first person to admit to Voices Demons in your life, and even described some aspects of their behavior correctly, which admits to intimate familiarity with their interactions with their victims.


I can record their voices sometimes, which means they can be heard by others; but, unlike you others act like they can't hear them.


All of this means that, when we meet, you'll be able to hear mine, and I, yours (of course) and will talk about it.


They don't allow people to talk to them or about them aloud in my presence.


So, I have never had conversations with demons where there was more than just one human. I am always the only one.


Some demons have talked to humans right in front of my face, and the humans will still deny it.





Report · 4:44am


Talking scriptures with them does work


You can cast them out with mind body and soul


I think they attack you like they do cause you are a vessel


They only cause me pain and self doubt





Report · 10:54am


Scripture will cast out the pain and doubt; but, will not cast them out physically. A physical solution is the only answer.




They attack because we don't have parity; solidarity is parity, though, and that starts with just two people.




Also, any warm body is a vessel to a demon; but, I am certainly a preferred one over someone who has not been conditioned in a specific way for optimum sailing, as it were. That conditioning, however, comes only from demons, and simply means to us that I have been nothing short of traumatized and deceived and manipulated by them for my entire life.





Report · 2:00pm


I fought them off last night with out fire. Burned some up with mind smacked the leader and all they did talk they did bring down back up. They want me like they haunt you. But you can get Em if you have a strong faith


December 23, 2012





Report · 10:52pm


That's great, Will! I'm really glad to hear that. Let's add the fire to that, to make it so you don't have to work so hard. A mind strengthened by the Word is formidable in a battle of the mind; but, the mind can grow war-weary. And, even if it doesn't, you don't want to develop a soldier mentality. It's not compatible in our society, and you may end up alienating yourself from people based on personality traits you may develop, and not even realize why.




You could come off as defensive (or offensive), or overly strong and critical to people, when, in your own mind, what you're doing are things that helped you survive. You'll never mean to come across that way, but you will. And, unless someone knows by their own experience what you went through and where those traits came from, they won't understand, even if you explain.




And, even if they understood, that might make you less of a potential husband or a sorely misunderstood parent.




You absolutely, positively must be able to fight them on every turf they pick a fight on, your mind included. In fact, that's the first place, especially considering that's where they start their attack, and where they keep the battle raging constantly.




The next step, then, is what I said: burn 'em dead. They aren't going to stop, otherwise. And, even if they can't be stopped that way, I know for a fact it slow them down hard, and will limit how effective they are in the battle of the mind.




You want to reach out and touch them. That's all they're willing to understand.




So, are you still ready to get this started on December 29th? My God, I hope so. It's for my sake, as well as yours. It won't hurt, by the way, and you may never find another person willing to do this with you. I'd hate to see you regret not having tried, especially knowing what lies ahead.


December 24, 2012





Report · 12:21am


I hate to say it but, I have to seize contact with you. I have other things to worry about than wage a never ending battle with Demons, They are not smarter than us my friend. Is a Insect smarter than a Human no. Demons are Ugly and disgusting. They lie about everything and put doubts in humans head in hopes of Harming and controlling us. I can't tell you who I really am, but you read into the bible much too much and put doubt on other religions that are more valid. Jesus was the only Christian and he died on the Cross..... If you want to know who I am read the Bagavagita. I am not Scared of Demons or Demon Possiest. Lets just say am the oppisite of JC. I wish you well and hope you find some peace. But, the War you are waging is not a Winable one until you Trust God have Faith in yourself and God. I could tell you more but not in person. Remember or past sins can be Washed away.... Peace





Report · 12:58am


Good luck; but, if it should come up for you, remember that the glowing orb of a demon is the part that is most vulnerable, and that the ghost images that you sometimes see are not.


In other words, in a room full of smoky, hazy and half visible demons, you only need to target the small point of light.


And, by all means, tell me more. You said plenty I haven't, so I'm always eager to "listen," as "listening" has been so empowering for me in this problem so far. Wouldn't you say? Others have said so, at least in so many words.





Report · 1:40am


The way you are waging war with the demons isn't going to kill them. By burning them you cause them pain and anger. They get there friends and bring in solider demons. You can not kill them in this relam you have to trap them or put them asleep. They can be made to leave. But you can't let them cause you fear once they know you fear them. They have power over you. You can't beat them that way. Learn scripture and have faith. Don't have sex with them. That is opening them up your soul to them. They can only hurt you if you give them that power. Have faith. Forgive your self for any past sin. Carry a holy book with you. It will help keep the demons at bay


I have not fully woke up yet. I will give you insight when i can. I will read your blogs when I can


Don't be afraid of them walk in the light. Real God is with you at all times. Be kind and gentle to all. Stay away from Meth. They feed on it





Report · 1:53am


And Meth users


December 25, 2012





Report · 12:55pm


What's your excuse for when I was 5, you fuck?!





Report · 1:10pm


What


Don't disrespect me


I have not show ed you any





Report · 3:54pm


I was in Hell my self

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...