Thursday, April 4, 2013

#558 - VIDEO | Tranny's eyes go demon while hiding same

While pacing my dark apartment with my camera on a night of unusually high demonic activity, I silently slipped behind my houseguest (a tranny who shall remain nameless), catching her by surprise. She stood with her back to me, in the dark, all alone (or, so I thought), peering outside through a crack in the curtains of my picture window, and muttering nervously to herself (or, so I thought).

When she noticed me, she turned around, and, this time, catching me by surprise as she revealed two huge, slitted yellow glowing eyes that bulged from a ghastly and distorted face that was definitely not hers:
A still frame from a video made that night, showing the tranny-that-must-not-be-named, turning to look back at me as I approach from behind with my video camera
That's not camera red-eye. Because red-eye is red. And, only the pupils are red when you've got red-eye.
NOTE | It seems yellow is a common demon eye color; even my eyes, when swapping places with their demon counterparts, turn yellow [see ].
Here's a close-up:
These eyes target my brain for their owner's spike-fingered demonic hand assaults
Those are scary things to see on a person who has spiked your brains with her wire-fingered demonic hand [see ; see also LIVE | [name removed], the tranny, in the cemetery]. Especially at night, in the dark, and at my apartment, just the two of us.

As it turns out, though, she was a little more nervous than I was in that, when it became apparent by the gawk on my face that I've spotted the little demon she held in her hand, she quickly drops it from view:

As she lowered the little demon, who she had been talking to all along, you can see one of its glowing red eyes.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...