Saturday, August 18, 2012

CRIME | Demons intercept phone calls to prevent recovery of lost proceeds from sale of home

The "Tuzzo" people that Jon Harrington described in his phone call to me, as heard in Gang-stalkers' ties to demons now definitive, work to keep money from reaching the hands of their victims.

One such "Tuzzo" person was Suzie, a Santa Clara County employee, who works as a clerk at the Adult Probation Department, participates in a scheme to deprive me of the proceeds from the sale of my home. In this video, I play excerpts of two recorded phone calls for Kenneth Pinto, attorney-at-law, at his San Jose office, showing him that an employee of the county was participating in this scheme by intercepting calls to my mortgage company in order to prevent me from acquiring the proceeds from the sale of my home.
NOTE | You have to do a little sleuthing to figure out that I'm calling two different places, which is only necessary because the original calls were lost. Still, based on what is being said, you can easily deduce that I've called two different places (as explained below), in two different states, but that the woman with the New England/Boston accent is the same person.
In an excerpt from one call, she’s acting in her capacity as a clerk of the Santa Clara County Adult Probation Department (when I tried to get her to say her name, she asks, "What's the name of the person you're looking for?"); in the other, she is acting as a customer service representative at Origen Financial ("We sold the home in February," is not what a probation department employee would say).
In another call to the mortgage company, she gave me erroneous information regarding the sale of my home in that call, which caused me to lose over $40,000 in equity and proceeds—and, not to mention, my home.

I have many of these, in which people I've known from the past have answered phones at places I know they don't work, and have no business taking calls for.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...