Thursday, April 5, 2012

"God gave you AIDS because you deserve it."

Anger is the constant focus of demons, and, in particular, whether how often I feel it and acknowledge it, is the constant concern of the demons I now face. Not only does anger make me more susceptible to making the kinds of mistakes they want me to make, but it also turns my mind into fertile soil for the kinds of destructive thoughts demons want me to think.

But, of most concern, anger separates me from God and man, just as the Bible says:
"And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." 
— Ephesians 4:30-32
Moreover, studies show that anger can make you sick, another stated goal of the demons and their human collaborators. These portions of a phone call from one person who was working for demons at the time  show an attempt to anger me in the hopes that I may direct my anger towards a future illness, and then blame God for both:


As you can hear from these two excerpts, which were taken from a recorded phone call, the demons and their human collaborators are no slouch when it comes to making people angry.

While this may be discouraging, think of it as a nod to the relevancy and accuracy of the Bible, particularly where it talks about emotions and actions that cause trouble. If I didn't take seriously what the Bible said about the dangers of wrath and anger before, I do now, considering that these emotions are the very same that all demons on the attack generate in their victims.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...