Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ghost hunters & exorcists: liars or fools?

Just like so many self-proclaimed paranormal experts, I recently undertook my own "quest into the unknown," seeking to determine whether charlatans that claim to investigate ghosts and exorcise demons actually turn into giant serpents behind closed doors and cuddle up inside Lord Voldemort's lap, being the sick evil they appear to be otherwise. They're that sleazy to me, particularly after my history of dealings with them, which suggests that I might actually see just that.

Over the past several years, I've given every paranormal investigator/researcher in the world (over 1,000) an opportunity to weigh in with what each and every one of us have by now had personal encounters, namely, demons, and to demonstrate their knowledge of same. All I can say after those attempts is this: what an embarrassment and disgrace to humanity they are, acting as if they are only people alive on Earth that have had no contact with demons at all! Maybe they are not lying; but, that leaves only one explanation: demons skipped over just them as a kind of joke.

Since the time of the various posts that still haunt and humiliate them, I've given up on finding an honest and informed paranormal expert, instead concluding that if there is a such a thing as help, an expert or a researcher, I'm it (if not in actuality, then by comparison).
NOTE | Of course, in all fairness, I'm the only one I know of in the world with the home field advantage, as it were...lol!
Despite having abandoned the ignorant to their ignorance, I occasionally solicit encounters like this one on LinkedIn, which occurred about a month ago, just to remind myself of the sheer idiocy out there:
Being able to demonstrate at all times, in all places, in all ways, and to all persons the presence and reality of demons assures my credibility and marks the distinction between me and all those posing as experts or experienced when they are, in fact, clearly not.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...