Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My new iPhone 6 Plus (64GB)

Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. 
1 Chronicles 16:8 KJV

They say that every demoniac has his day (or something to that effect), and I think today is mine. I say that in spite of my three-mile walk in the blistering heat of Silicon Valley, and the hotter, equally long walk home, which I am undertaking even as I write this post. I say it, too, in spite of several sleepless nights in a row, too, which demons do to put people in a mental state more vulnerable and susceptible to their wares; and, I say it while passing countless cowards (i.e., demonic weapon-bearing demon people), who I feel have virtually spread their legs for the Devil in their conscious and knowing choice to betray their own people (humans) by furthering his murderous agenda, and by becoming murderers themselves in order to prolong their own demise.
NOTE | We won't even mention the non-stop berating and screaming and ranting and criticizing and name-calling and cursing Voices Demons, which does not end, and is always a given at every moment, everywhere.
 So, what, when considering all of that, could possibly make this demoniac call today his day?

My new iPhone 6 Plus (64 GB) with Mophie charger + protector
My new iPhone 6 Plus (64 GB).

Why? I work all day and night on the Chroma Photo Editing Extension. It's making me learn calculus, for crying out loud. Calculus. That means I'm really into it; and, when you're really into something like that, having the best of the best equipment is a thrill.

What can I say? I'm a nerd. It's why I moved to Silicon Valley, and worked a nerd job for 16 years. In spite of having all of that taken away, I'm twice the nerd I was before. And, this joy or enthusiasm, apparently, cannot be taken away, even in the face of constant mortal danger.


Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...