Friday, October 24, 2014

VIDEO | Orb of light, entering my face

A tiny orb of light flew up behind me, circled my jaw and ear, and then entered the side of my face. I don't know what it is or does (or, rather, did); but, I can tell you that it happened on the same early morning walk during which I was mugged by a telephone pole and his tree buddies [see VIDEO | Utility pole follows me on walk; see also VIDEO/PICS | Possessed utility pole strikes, tree demons attack during nighttime walk]. I can also show you what it looked like:



This is first time I've seen this, which I hesitate to call an orb. It's so much brighter, so much smaller and moves with much more precision than any of the hundreds of orbs I've seen.

I hope it is not one of the weapons I've been bombarded with non-stop for quite awhile now, weapons that may contribute to whatever happens in the future, about which Voices Demons say: You will write at a third-grade level.

Feedback on this post
Here's some (critical) feedback from a (cynical) reader, plus my desire for membership at a church loyal and faithful to Christ Jesus in the way herein described:



Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...