Friday, September 5, 2014

READER | Online comments by blog readers (but not their e-mails, phone calls, text messages or letters)

This post is a collection of all the comments posted directly to my blog through the Add a Comment feature, which is available at the bottom of each post, as well as the comments posted to the WordPress version of this blog through its similar feature; it excludes all the e-mails, phone calls, text messages and letters I've received, which grossly outnumber the comments posted online.

I decided to do this after receiving this very encouraging comment this morning:

First, the reader comments posted to the Wordpress version of The Life of a Demoniac blog:

Anon Submitted on 2014/09/04 at 8:38 amHow does one get in contact with you? I’ve had a life changing, frightening experience earlier this month along the lines of what you have written. I have prayed prayed PRAYED and have had others praying for me as well, but this is the first time I’ve come across something on the web that sums everything up. PIC/VIDEO | Close-up of tendril-firing demonic hand weapon key for finding possession victims


Katherine Williamsblogger.com/profile/07104093876297298410Submitted on 2014/08/22 at 11:48 am…also the radiation and pulse weapons are penetrating walls, floors ceilings and can hurt or change your body re-actionsTECHNOLOGY | Problems caused by demonic radiation to digital cameras also detects demonic weapons


theoknocktheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/08/07 at 4:16 pm | In reply to Anonymous.Demons and their people need no drug to do what they do. Besides, even if they did, who has the time to control someone all the time? Maybe if you’re jobless, friendless with nothing to invest in your future but things like what you describe.And, why wouldn’t they pick someone who has a little more standing in the world to control? I’m nothing, always have been.Bottom line: it’s bad people being bad, and getting worse. The drug is no excuse. Whether we are here or on another planet, “evil” is all the same throughout the universe, even while the reasons may be different. Are you a blessing or curse to someone? It’s all you have to ask.It’s nothing so complex as studying Jesus to death until you come to some sort of peaceful place with no problems, impervious to evil. His example was this: take good, define it simply, and keep it at the forefront on your mind every day until death.Good is this, and it’s definition is simple: “Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul; love thy neighbor as thyself.” What’s meth got to do with that?GANG-STALKING | Gang-stalker eludes to demons in confession to crimes


Donna Sullivandonnasullivan51@yahoo.comSubmitted on 2014/08/06 at 11:13 pmAmen just what i needed to hear so true god bless you.GANG-STALKING | Gang-stalker eludes to demons in confession to crimes


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/26 at 10:17 pm | In reply to kiplantt.I added the information you provided to the blog itself. The update will show itself first in the Blogger version, and then here.Thanks!Remove color-banding from iMovie ’11 web video exports using Quicktime X


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/26 at 10:00 pm | In reply to Robert maggs.I didn’t forget to mention that, so much as I meant to. It’s not true. What’s a living soul? What’s a dead one? What’s the difference between a soul and a spirit? Has God created Hell yet, or didn’t Revelation say that day was reserved for the Judgment. I’m pretty sure I missed nothing here.Drug-induced "auditory hallucinations" a prelude to demonic possession


Robert MaggsRobertjamesmaggs@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/26 at 8:38 pmYou forgot to mention that demons come from living and dead souls and spirits and once identified can be driven back to he’ll for time eternal .robert maggs soul of humanityDrug-induced "auditory hallucinations" a prelude to demonic possession


anonm88so.com/Main/Home.aspx?affiliateId=97323okguxiws@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/25 at 8:36 pmI am really inspired with your writing talents and also with the format on your blog.VIDEOS | Demonic chroma masking (real-life Halloween masks)




Transformers Age of Extinction HackBestmassageny.org/index.php?a=stats&u=karin7…napoleonhedley@googlemail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/21 at 1:10 amGood day! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great
info you’ve got right here on this post. I am coming back to your website for more soon.Invisible demons detectable by radiation emission




seek drug treatmentobrazkynaplochu.sk/profile/sufatnownabettinakincheloe@gawab.comSubmitted on 2014/07/19 at 1:38 amHaving read this I thought it was extremely informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!VIDEO TIMELINE | Eye Spider Demon, Dismembered


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:16 am | In reply to lori mcconn.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…As it turns out, we’re all in danger, not just me. I’d be remiss to focus all efforts on me alone; it’d be selfish and misleading. Thanks so much for your advice, though! :)VIDEO | Another illusion of Scratchen’s eyes appears inside new apartment


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:15 am | In reply to lori mcconn.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…VIDEO | Another illusion of Scratchen’s eyes appears inside new apartment


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:15 am | In reply to Anonymous.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…VIDEO | Demons strike head twice from across room, around the corner


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:15 am | In reply to Duke.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…LIVE | Sally, the demonic tranny, in the cemetery


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:14 am | In reply to Ireland Oehring.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…I just posted the definitive link to Satan and the people you’re describing/encountering. How I found out will shock you…VIDEO | Tranny’s eyes go demon while hiding same


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:13 am | In reply to Ripley Greeff.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…I hope they’re still engaged by the site, as for you, too.READER | Demon stalks man and his family for years


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:13 am | In reply to Victor Lee.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…I know what you mean. Keep in mind, it’s a black point, white point, gamma issue that’s troubling you. Want to talk more about that? Call me at anytime at 408-685-4049Remove color-banding from iMovie ’11 web video exports using Quicktime X


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:12 am | In reply to Candy Laine Greeff.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…Send me your pic via e-mail to theoknock@gmail.comREADER | Demon stalks man and his family for years


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:11 am | In reply to Sarah.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…By the way, I am the help.DRAFT | Paranormal investigators ill-equipped for demonic possessions


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:11 am | In reply to joe dawnson.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…Direct all your inquiries to theoknock@gmail.com, and watch the blogspot site for more recent updates to the blog.Nature of the Demon Cloak Revealed


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:10 am | In reply to Rich Askew.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…Be sure to contact the D.A. in New York and Santa Clara County. I’d be very interested in helping you: 408-685-4049.Supreme Court refers bogus attorney complaint to NYC district attorney


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:10 am | In reply to Lego VW Bus - Die Zapps.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…Remove color-banding from iMovie ’11 web video exports using Quicktime X


theoknocktheoknock.wordpress.comtheoknock@gmail.comSubmitted on 2014/07/04 at 3:09 am | In reply to anxiety disorder.Sorry for the delay in my response. My primary site is at:http://demonicactivity.blogspot.comWordPress is more like my backup, just in case…PHOTO GALLERY | The many faces of the demon-possessed




anxiety disorderDoh.so/thelindenmethodreview646504delmardaley@gmail.com37.59.88.243Submitted on 2014/03/06 at 6:13 pmWhats up very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent ..
Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?I am satisfied to seek out numerous helpful info
here in the post, we’d like develop more strategies inthis regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .PHOTO GALLERY | The many faces of the demon-possessed







Lego VW Bus – Die Zappsdiezapps.de/2011/12/25/lego-vw-bus/Submitted on 2014/01/17 at 9:50 am[…] bin ich auf ein Problem mit Banding Artefakten gestossen. Dieser Artikel brachte die Lösung: (Link). Wer häufiger Timelapse-Videos erstellen möchte, der sollte sich ein professionelleres […]Remove color-banding from iMovie ’11 web video exports using Quicktime X


Rich AskewN2iq.comRich@n2iq.com166.137.209.49Submitted on 2014/01/16 at 9:47 pmI have had the same experience with both Shapiro and Kreiter in hopes they would collect a $700k judgment on the Stockart vs Engle case.This process has stolen 8 mo of time. Is their anything I can do legally to recover any of my valuable opportunity costs from these scumbags?Respectfully,Richard AskewSupreme Court refers bogus attorney complaint to NYC district attorney


joe dawnsonepiciplouffe@gmail.comSubmitted on 2013/12/07 at 9:39 pmplease i have some questions on some odd expierences…email is epiciplouffe@3gmail.com send a message when u canNature of the Demon Cloak Revealed


SarahSarah.Narvaez@yahoo.comSubmitted on 2013/09/17 at 10:02 pmHi James, can you let me know if you ever got any help???? We are tormented by a Demon/Demons in our home as well, & my Fiancée is physically attacked EVERYDAY & its getting worse. Already had the house Blessed 3 times & the pastors who say they’ll Come back if the activity doesn’t stop, never do..they don’t even return my calls or texts. I’d really like to know who helped you, if anyone.I’m in San Jose as well. Thank you for your time..DRAFT | Paranormal investigators ill-equipped for demonic possessions


Candy Laine Greeffhttps://www.facebook.com/OfficialCandyLainecandylaine@hotmail.comSubmitted on 2013/07/30 at 12:09 amI am Ripley Greeff’s Sister.. And this fourth of July, Ripley managed to capture this photo, at our house. The house Ripley has written you about previously… And the window in the picture is my bedroom window.. Ripley sent me the picture and it was tiny, so I used phixr.com to resize it and blow up the picture.. But, other than blowing the picture up and the circle in the picture, we did not tamper with it in any other way. So, I would really like to send this photo to you, but I don’t see a way to attach it.. I thought you might find it interesting.. We did.. And maybe you can help us find the answers… This picture we have will blow your mind.. Please contact me, at candylaine@hotmail.com.READER | Demon stalks man and his family for years


Victor Leeviclee888@gmail.comSubmitted on 2013/06/23 at 10:07 amgonna try this out now….thank you for figuring this out! My videos started looking like the PC version of the PC vs Mac commercial…and I don’t wanna look like a guy in a dress!Remove color-banding from iMovie ’11 web video exports using Quicktime X


Ripley Greeffripgoth7@gmail.comSubmitted on 2013/04/22 at 12:55 amThank you for explaining things better. I’m having my mother and sister read it now.READER | Demon stalks man and his family for years


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2013/04/11 at 2:40 pmIf the stay of eviction is good thru the 12th, won't you be in the same situation where the landlord will serve you with another eviction notice on the 13th? I also see nothing in the stay of eviction mentioning paying the balance of the $600 by Friday.Why was there a need to have your "grandma" pay the rent when you mentioned several times both in court papers and even published a picture of six $100 dollar bills as proof you had the rent money?Judge grants stay of eviction, conditional on payment of rent by day’s end


Ireland Oehringblogger.com/profile/17706566427725599000Submitted on 2013/04/09 at 6:44 pmI belong to a T.I. site and I have been leaning towards this theory for quite sometime now. I have been hinting to T.I victims that I believe that "some" of the stalking and harassment problems they are incurring is most likely Demonic manifestations the other half of the equation I believe is coming from "satanic cults", which yes even includes certain cult driven military personal that are tied into the Illuminati as well using E.H. (electronic harassment) as part of their cult rituals of torturing individuals, in my opinion to bring about the "beast" and his demons prophesied in the bible. The demons are manifesting more readily now in our reality due to the simple fact that there has been an increase in people who are following the global cult worship of Lucifer which is changing our "vibrational speeds to a lower, heavier density vibration, that is allowing the demons more access into our world. The more people who believe and worship Lucifer and the demons, the more they will continue to manifest in our vibrational plane. What is happening to you is already happening to others in masse, globally right now. I would like to know if I can "Interview you" online, via chat for a document I am writing for my Blog". Here is my Peacepink link; http://peacepink.ning.com/profile/egyptarianI am known as "egy" on this site.Here is my link to my blog; http://heterogeneousstalking.blogspot.com/Good Luck and do know that you are on the correct tract as to what is doing this to you. God Bless…egyVIDEO | Tranny’s eyes go demon while hiding same








Dukeblogger.com/profile/05009522456457436066Submitted on 2013/03/23 at 1:24 pmI would like to believe that this indeed is a legitimate demon you have filmed. Due to some of the more questionable content created by fakers on youtube I would like to give you a fair chance, however. Is this indeed a true video of a demon, or are you attempting to make a blog to become famous and test special effects? If you indeed are the real deal I would like to speak more to you over a private message. If you are indeed a fraud or making this just for pageviews however feel free to disregard this message. I deeply would like to believe this is real and the video is fascinating. Please respond.LIVE | Sally, the demonic tranny, in the cemetery


Dukeblogger.com/profile/05009522456457436066Submitted on 2013/03/23 at 1:22 pmAs I said before .. I don't mean to be a pest but if these are all legitimate and you are experiencing everything you claim, I'd like for you to get in touch with me as soon as possible via a private message.PHOTOS | Demon-possessed often victims of amputation


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2013/02/07 at 12:41 amyou clearly have issues… that aren't demon-related. please seek help.VIDEO | Demons strike head twice from across room, around the corner


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2013/01/26 at 3:43 amstop doing crystal meth buddy been their done that. Also please take your meds (zyprexa, resperdal,seroquil…ect). i deal with the paranormal and real demonic activity for the past 15 yrs…You need to do the 12steps hit up some meetings and get sober. See a shrink and take some meds or whatever. Nothing yoou posted has any relevant demonic activity…VIDEO | Demons strike head twice from across room, around the corner




lori mcconnblogger.com/profile/04695274347359638204Submitted on 2013/01/23 at 10:17 pmJames you are to far for us to be able to get to immediately. But maybe some suggestions will help you out. 1. If you feel you are in danger you should probably leave the complex if only to allow time to have someone come in and cleanse the house. You might want to contact a paranormal group in your area that maybe has a demonoligist on staff. Seek out help from a church in your area there are still some priest who come out to bless the houses. But most importantly if you feel like you are in danger get out of that place. Sometimes however it is hard to discern demonic activity from an angry spirit.VIDEO | Another illusion of Scratchen’s eyes appears inside new apartment


James Bushblogger.com/profile/01326806396101967047Submitted on 2012/11/19 at 4:36 amThey are cloaked (invisible), and can only be seen in reflections, and only then when certain conditions are present. All of those conditions are explained by the science of optics, or, in particular, the polarization of light. See also http://demonicactivity.blogspot.com/2012/09/science-ethereal-glow-of-ghosts-and.html.VIDEOS | What demons look like when they float (instead of walk)


bella237blogger.com/profile/00963068601686019704Submitted on 2012/11/19 at 2:02 amhello there…i saw the "demons" floating by…but why is there a shadow of their passing on u…the wall…etc….???????VIDEOS | What demons look like when they float (instead of walk)




AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/11/17 at 11:13 amok. you have our attention. at least a couple of us. despite your recent sensationalism of events to garner attention….we see you. we acknowledge that your suffering has gone unattended. we are not HIM. we do not presume to know HIS will. but we see you. and now you have a choice. if you would like to be free of these posessions you will respond and we will attend to you further. we do not think you comprehend the depth of your addidction to darkness. if you are so invested in this identity that you will not suffer an answer than so be it. nonetheless we see you. you do not have to fictionalize events to garner attention. the truth is apparent enough. the question ar hand is….will you let this go and live here with us intead?Voices Demons harass, threaten United Flight #44 passengers, pilot


Michelle Pettsblogger.com/profile/08324996849937997841Submitted on 2012/11/15 at 8:47 pmThe app James is using is a photo shop hoax app. James you see demons everywhere. You create this not because you re possessed but flaky. And your demon photos are staged. I'd have to be a little kid not to notice shadowz of a woman with a purse moving in unison with book shelf demon….really now.PHOTOS/VIDEOS | Further demonic possession revealed


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/11/09 at 4:21 pmHi James,I think it would be really helpful if you posted a table of the different demon types with their different, unique characteristics, e.g. their appearance, their strengths, their weaknesses, what summons them, what they want, how to best be rid of them, etc.That way, your readers can be more equipped to identify and handle them. Thanks.The (tweaker sex) Life of a (bag whore) Demoniac


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/10/28 at 7:56 amjames, i happen to know a thing or two about posession. i have actually watched and read nearly everything of yours that is so far available. it is very obvious to me that a good deal of your accounts are in fact genuine. i will also say (and you know this) that one can not shut off that frequency or close those portals while crystal is in the mix. if you believe that you are doing battle with them by engaging on their playing field then you are being tricked. there are places that are outside the reach of Spirit. very little can be done to help you there. meth also induces psychosis and paranoia that makes it difficult for an afflicted person to distinguish what is actually real. eventually the psychological damage that can be done by the combination can be lethal and irreversable. i say these things because I DO BELIEVE YOU. i have seen and experienced many similar things. (sober and otherwise) meth is the doorway into that realm. posession and affliction are a lifelong struggle. it never goes away. but you can find a way to shut them out. and you know that doing this drug is like eating an apple. it is outside the will of God. i pray you find your way out of the darkness long enough to see that you are not a dead man walking. while you breath (and even after) there is still hope.READER | Did you bring demonic possession on yourself somehow?


Blanca Boxerblogger.com/profile/00913652077730190607Submitted on 2012/10/07 at 9:59 pm696969696969696969696969 Illegal Jefferson Videos 696969696969696969696969This dude is full of sh*%. the only demon that is going on is in James Bush's head. How rediculous to proclaim demons at this address 1355 Jefferson St. Because what James did was illegally made these video's at this address with out obtaining consent from any of the characters portrayed in the illegal Jefferson videos. James's I sure hope that the woman in this video or any of the other characters filmed or audio heard in the illegal Jefferson videos doesn't take legal action out on this matter. You would hate to lose everything again. The only thing that these illegal Jefferson videos do is show his claims to demons is de-funked and what a very creative imagination Mr. Bush has. So James when you read this you need to take this part of your blog needs to be shutdown about 1355 Jefferson St. because your claims are false and the characters in the illegal Jefferson videos have not agreed with you in any form or given their consent to you for the use of their images or use of audio.SECRET VIDEO | Demons instruct woman borrowing laptop to hack it




AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/09/05 at 6:08 amSo, what im getting from the first part of this post is that if you dont sleep and do drugs you'll hear voices. No offense, but i dont think youve stumbled onto a big discovery here. Most people, however do not chalk it up to demons and an open mind but to sleepless nights and DRUGS.Drug-induced "auditory hallucinations" a prelude to demonic possession


CaliforniaRaisedblogger.com/profile/10114089014648042598Submitted on 2012/09/02 at 2:34 amI Haven some questions that I hope you could shed some light on involving the demonic. Please contact me jhernandez20985@gmail.comNature of the Demon Cloak Revealed


James Bushblogger.com/profile/01326806396101967047Submitted on 2012/08/16 at 5:18 amTrue. You have to download the original video from MediaFire. It's nearly impossible to see in the version compressed by Blogger.VIDEO | A Tree Demon


Mark Lightellblogger.com/profile/09140828478459492993Submitted on 2012/08/16 at 4:51 amIt looks like nothing but trees moving….VIDEO | A Tree Demon


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/08/15 at 8:18 pmJust curious, why would a demon possess a tree? It seems quite a harmless choice as trees are pretty benign especially without a breeze.VIDEO | A Tree Demon


Ripley Wardblogger.com/profile/15126258491992326287Submitted on 2012/08/06 at 8:28 pmI have some questions please. My name is Ripley and my brother and sister seen similar a few of your descriptions. Please message me at wardripley@yahoo.comNature of the Demon Cloak Revealed


ledtechblogger.com/profile/08147998875221272809Submitted on 2012/07/19 at 9:32 amLED Emergency Lights provide lighting backup during power failures. It uses white LEDs for providing very bright light in absence of mains supply. If you get more information about led emergency lights then visit: ledtechshop.com .Voices Demons plot for supposed future custody stay






Unknownblogger.com/profile/12321763278768025372Submitted on 2012/07/06 at 6:40 amJust throwing this out, but Abraham never wrestled an angel. His Grandson Jacob did but never Abraham.Demonic entities made of flesh-and-blood, vulnerable


James Bushblogger.com/profile/01326806396101967047Submitted on 2012/07/04 at 1:38 pmI've had both versions, and as it would have it, all you have to do is make sure that your clock speed is set to 672 MHz—and no higher. You will then get better performance from your phone than the stock provides. Right now, I just got a replacement from Asurion, and I have to reinstall the stock configuration everyday. Swype is a God-send, conceptually; but, when it starts going haywire, it usually can't even be fixed without reinstalling the stock configuration. But, back to the issue at hand: that the difference between the two Ascends is probably the Linux kernel. You have to build ClockworkMod 7 and Android from the source using files that ship with your phone for the Linux kernel it also ships with; they are actually different, depending on which version of the Ascend you are using (and there are more than two, believe it or not). Without building from the source using the files specifically for your phone, you may not get a build that works quite right. The only step left for me on building the Android OS from the source is acquiring the Mac OS 10.5 SDK. It's an older version than the one that is out there now, so I have to find out which version of Xcode it ships with. I tried Xcode 3.2.6—but, that's the 10.4 SDK. So, I'll go up to the next version today, which is 4.x. Once I've successfully accomplished building Android, I'll post my results here.TECHNOLOGY | Huawei Ascend M860 latest modifications tested, working flawlessly


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/07/04 at 11:14 amFrom my experience this ROM did not work on the older 2.1 version of the Huawei ascend but did work on the newer 2.2 version the one with the tapout limited edition. If this ROM does not work on your Ascend please try Cm7.1 7082011 bobz edition it should work. Some ROMs just dont work with different models thats what i learned.TECHNOLOGY | Huawei Ascend M860 latest modifications tested, working flawlessly


AnonymousAnonymousnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/06/29 at 9:33 pmGreat bravery! Hats off to you. We (survivors of meth) are truly blessed to know what is really happening to us while using this demonic drug. So many people fall to fear or even insanity when these demonic forces are unleashed on us while using meth. Would you like to hear a secret? Then listen up! Let these next few words soak into your heart as they flow through your eyes from this screen. You have no friends in the meth world. I know because I looked hard. Here is secret knowledge: Love them anyway. They want you dead, your wife, your money and all other things that you own. They want to trap you in your moments of despair. So this makes it very hard to love them with an honest love but remember this… it is not them. While on meth they are like puppets and the demons are free to use them as they wish. In most cases they are also targets. The devil and all his empire have NO care or love for any of humanity. No one is special to him. So love and pray for those who appear to be against you and this will weaken and denounce all witchcraft rituals against you. I know this works! Love is the most powerful "weapon" a human can have, next is faith. Faith can be misused but true Love is amazingly powerful and NEVER fails!! God Bless you in your journey and your battle. Thank you for sharing your story.Everything you talk about in your articles are very true occurences and all is considered by us to be truth. We know because we have fought the same fight and still do. I would just like to finally note that you are not crazy and do not ever fall into that thought. Stay close to Jesus Christ, no matter what.GANG-STALKING | Gang-stalker eludes to demons in confession to crimes






James Bushblogger.com/profile/01326806396101967047Submitted on 2012/06/27 at 3:12 amI just now saw this; so, sorry for not replying sooner.A million thanks for your help here. I had a small problem installing the plug-ins. I can't seem to overwrite the codecs that are the same as the ones I'm replacing them with, even when I adjust permissions. I could probably succeed using the command line, but I'm assuming I don't need to; they are, after all (and as I said), the same.To that point: I guess since I had Final Cut Pro X installed once, that's why I had those; and, I think I referred to them in my post above, though, not knowing that others wouldn't have those unless I did exactly what you just did, which was point out where to download them.So, thanks for making my post complete. And, if you know of a better way to do what I did above, please let me know.Remove color-banding from iMovie ’11 web video exports using Quicktime X


kiplanttkiplanttnoreply@blogger.comSubmitted on 2012/04/27 at 4:19 pmAs explained by Carlos Gonzalez on http://www.aibal.com/imovie-banding-posterization/, here is how to install the ProRes codec and other ones:"The problem is iMovie and Quicktime default codecs, probably the AIC (Apple Intermediate Codec) and iMovie itself to export on 8 bits only, that was made specifically by Apple.If you go to the page:http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1396You can get the ProApps QuickTime Codecs v1.0.1And you must drop this on “Macintosh HD -> Library -> QuickTime” when dropping it you will see the version is radically different. 1.5 to 2.0 and so on.To get out the codecs from this package, you should use the free app unplug,http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/16357/unpkgcopy the codecs out and paste in the folder."Remove color-banding from iMovie ’11 web video exports using Quicktime X


Following are the comments made on the Blogger version of my blog, which were repeated on the WordPress version (as listed above), but which links to the posts to the Blogger version:

...also the radiation and pulse weapons are penetrating walls, floors ceilings and can hurt or change your body re-actions on TECHNOLOGY | Problems caused by demonic radiation to digital cameras also detects demonic weapons
on 8/22/14

You are an idiot. on #561 - VIDEO/PHOTOS | The double-headed demon (or, Rotating camera reveals inner demon's head next to mine)
on 4/26/14

If the stay of eviction is good thru the 12th, won't you be in the same situation where the landlord will serve you with another eviction notice on the 13th? I also see nothing in the stay of eviction mentioning paying the balance of the $600 by Friday. Why was there a need to have your "grandma" pay the rent when you mentioned several times both in court papers and even published a picture of six $100 dollar bills as proof you had the rent money? on #565 - Judge grants stay of eviction, conditional on payment of rent by day's end
Anonymous
on 4/11/13

I belong to a T.I. site and I have been leaning towards this theory for quite sometime now. I have been hinting to T.I victims that I believe that "some" of the stalking and harassment problems they are incurring is most likely Demonic manifestations the other half of the equation I believe is coming from "satanic cults", which yes even includes certain cult driven military personal that are tied into the Illuminati as well using E.H. (electronic harassment) as part of their cult rituals of torturing individuals, in my opinion to bring about the "beast" and his demons prophesied in the bible. The demons are manifesting more readily now in our reality due to the simple fact that there has been an increase in people who are following the global cult worship of Lucifer which is changing our "vibrational speeds to a lower, heavier density vibration, that is allowing the demons more access into our world. The more people who believe and worship Lucifer and the demons, the more they will on #558 - VIDEO | Tranny's eyes go demon while hiding same
on 4/9/13

so, what happened? on #554 - Judge rules in error in eviction case
Anonymous
on 4/8/13

These demons.... they are called crystal meth. Get help. on #561 - VIDEO/PHOTOS | The double-headed demon (or, Rotating camera reveals inner demon's head next to mine)
Anonymous
on 4/8/13

theoknock@gmail.com is my e-mail address; contact me that way. on #542 - PHOTOS | Demon-possessed often victims of amputation
James Bush
on 3/23/13

I would like to believe that this indeed is a legitimate demon you have filmed. Due to some of the more questionable content created by fakers on youtube I would like to give you a fair chance, however. Is this indeed a true video of a demon, or are you attempting to make a blog to become famous and test special effects? If you indeed are the real deal I would like to speak more to you over a private message. If you are indeed a fraud or making this just for pageviews however feel free to disregard this message. I deeply would like to believe this is real and the video is fascinating. Please respond. on #533 - LIVE | Sally, the demonic tranny, in the cemetery
Duke
on 3/23/13

As I said before .. I don't mean to be a pest but if these are all legitimate and you are experiencing everything you claim, I'd like for you to get in touch with me as soon as possible via a private message. on #542 - PHOTOS | Demon-possessed often victims of amputation
Duke
on 3/23/13

you clearly have issues... that aren't demon-related. please seek help. on #496 - VIDEO | Demons strike head twice from across room, around the corner
Anonymous
on 2/6/13

stop doing crystal meth buddy been their done that. Also please take your meds (zyprexa, resperdal,seroquil...ect). i deal with the paranormal and real demonic activity for the past 15 yrs...You need to do the 12steps hit up some meetings and get sober. See a shrink and take some meds or whatever. Nothing yoou posted has any relevant demonic activity... on #496 - VIDEO | Demons strike head twice from across room, around the corner
Anonymous
on 1/25/13

If you need any more info please contact via www.show-me-nightwatchers.com on #492 - VIDEO | Another illusion of Scratchen's eyes appears inside new apartment
in response to James you are to far for us to be able to get to immediately. But maybe some suggestions will help you out. 1. If you feel you are in danger you should probably leave the complex if only to allow time to have someone come in and cleanse the house. You might want to contact a paranormal group in your area that maybe has a demonoligist on staff. Seek out help from a church in your area there are still some priest who come out to bless the houses. But most importantly if you feel like you are in danger get out of that place. Sometimes however it is hard to discern demonic activity from an angry spirit., by lori mcconn.
lori mcconn
on 1/23/13

James you are to far for us to be able to get to immediately. But maybe some suggestions will help you out. 1. If you feel you are in danger you should probably leave the complex if only to allow time to have someone come in and cleanse the house. You might want to contact a paranormal group in your area that maybe has a demonoligist on staff. Seek out help from a church in your area there are still some priest who come out to bless the houses. But most importantly if you feel like you are in danger get out of that place. Sometimes however it is hard to discern demonic activity from an angry spirit. on #492 - VIDEO | Another illusion of Scratchen's eyes appears inside new apartment
lori mcconn
on 1/23/13

They are cloaked (invisible), and can only be seen in reflections, and only then when certain conditions are present. All of those conditions are explained by the science of optics, or, in particular, the polarization of light. See also http://demonicactivity.blogspot.com/2012/09/science-ethereal-glow-of-ghosts-and.html. on #450 - VIDEOS | What demons look like when they float (instead of walk)
James Bush
on 11/18/12

hello there...i saw the "demons" floating by...but why is there a shadow of their passing on u...the wall...etc....??????? on #450 - VIDEOS | What demons look like when they float (instead of walk)
bella237
on 11/18/12

Try to unclench. on #457 - Voices Demons harass, threaten United Flight #44 passengers, pilot
James Bush
on 11/17/12

ok. you have our attention. at least a couple of us. despite your recent sensationalism of events to garner attention....we see you. we acknowledge that your suffering has gone unattended. we are not HIM. we do not presume to know HIS will. but we see you. and now you have a choice. if you would like to be free of these posessions you will respond and we will attend to you further. we do not think you comprehend the depth of your addidction to darkness. if you are so invested in this identity that you will not suffer an answer than so be it. nonetheless we see you. you do not have to fictionalize events to garner attention. the truth is apparent enough. the question ar hand is....will you let this go and live here with us intead? on #457 - Voices Demons harass, threaten United Flight #44 passengers, pilot
Anonymous
on 11/17/12

The app James is using is a photo shop hoax app. James you see demons everywhere. You create this not because you re possessed but flaky. And your demon photos are staged. I'd have to be a little kid not to notice shadowz of a woman with a purse moving in unison with book shelf demon....really now. on #453 - PHOTOS/VIDEOS | Further demonic possession revealed
Michelle Petts
on 11/15/12

Hi James, I think it would be really helpful if you posted a table of the different demon types with their different, unique characteristics, e.g. their appearance, their strengths, their weaknesses, what summons them, what they want, how to best be rid of them, etc. That way, your readers can be more equipped to identify and handle them. Thanks. on #447 - The (tweaker sex) Life of a (bag whore) Demoniac
Anonymous
on 11/9/12

james, i happen to know a thing or two about posession. i have actually watched and read nearly everything of yours that is so far available. it is very obvious to me that a good deal of your accounts are in fact genuine. i will also say (and you know this) that one can not shut off that frequency or close those portals while crystal is in the mix. if you believe that you are doing battle with them by engaging on their playing field then you are being tricked. there are places that are outside the reach of Spirit. very little can be done to help you there. meth also induces psychosis and paranoia that makes it difficult for an afflicted person to distinguish what is actually real. eventually the psychological damage that can be done by the combination can be lethal and irreversable. i say these things because I DO BELIEVE YOU. i have seen and experienced many similar things. (sober and otherwise) meth is the doorway into that realm. posession and affliction are a lifelong struggle. on #438 - READER | Did you bring demonic possession on yourself somehow?
Anonymous
on 10/28/12

696969696969696969696969 Illegal Jefferson Videos 696969696969696969696969 This dude is full of sh*%. the only demon that is going on is in James Bush's head. How rediculous to proclaim demons at this address 1355 Jefferson St. Because what James did was illegally made these video's at this address with out obtaining consent from any of the characters portrayed in the illegal Jefferson videos. James's I sure hope that the woman in this video or any of the other characters filmed or audio heard in the illegal Jefferson videos doesn't take legal action out on this matter. You would hate to lose everything again. The only thing that these illegal Jefferson videos do is show his claims to demons is de-funked and what a very creative imagination Mr. Bush has. So James when you read this you need to take this part of your blog needs to be shutdown about 1355 Jefferson St. because your claims are false and the characters in the illegal Jefferson videos have not agreed with you in any on SECRET VIDEO | Demons instruct woman borrowing laptop to hack it
Blanca Boxer
on 10/7/12

This comment has been removed by the author. on SECRET VIDEO | Demons instruct woman borrowing laptop to hack it
Blanca Boxer
on 10/7/12

So, what im getting from the first part of this post is that if you dont sleep and do drugs you'll hear voices. No offense, but i dont think youve stumbled onto a big discovery here. Most people, however do not chalk it up to demons and an open mind but to sleepless nights and DRUGS. on #392 - Drug-induced "auditory hallucinations" a prelude to demonic possession
Anonymous
on 9/4/12

I Haven some questions that I hope you could shed some light on involving the demonic. Please contact me jhernandez20985@gmail.com on Nature of the Demon Cloak Revealed
CaliforniaRaised
on 9/1/12

True. You have to download the original video from MediaFire. It's nearly impossible to see in the version compressed by Blogger. on VIDEO | A Tree Demon
James Bush
on 8/15/12

It looks like nothing but trees moving.... on VIDEO | A Tree Demon
Mark Lightell
on 8/15/12

Just curious, why would a demon possess a tree? It seems quite a harmless choice as trees are pretty benign especially without a breeze. on VIDEO | A Tree Demon
Anonymous
on 8/15/12

I have some questions please. My name is Ripley and my brother and sister seen similar a few of your descriptions. Please message me at wardripley@yahoo.com on Nature of the Demon Cloak Revealed
Ripley Ward
on 8/6/12

LED Emergency Lights provide lighting backup during power failures. It uses white LEDs for providing very bright light in absence of mains supply. If you get more information about led emergency lights then visit: ledtechshop.com . on Voices Demons plot for supposed future custody stay
ledtech
on 7/19/12

Full of shit....I think u need to lay off the pipe buddy on Crystal methamphetamine use common denominator among demon-led local terror groups
Anonymous
on 7/18/12

nice posting.. thanks for sharing. on VIDEO TIMELINE | Sucker Demons Flee Scene of Attack
Anonymous
on 7/10/12

Just throwing this out, but Abraham never wrestled an angel. His Grandson Jacob did but never Abraham. on Demonic entities made of flesh-and-blood, vulnerable
Unknown
on 7/5/12

I've had both versions, and as it would have it, all you have to do is make sure that your clock speed is set at 672 Mhz—and no higher. You will then get better performance from your phone than the stock provides. Right now, I just got a replacement from Asurion, and I have to reinstall stock everyday. Swype is a god-send, conceptually; but, when it starts going haywire, it usually can't even be fixed with stock reinstalls. But, back to the issue at hand: hat the difference between the two Ascends is probably the Linux kernel. You have to build ClockworkMod 7 and Android from the source using files that ship with your phone from the Linux kernel; they are actually different, depending on which version of the Ascend you are using (and they are more than two, believe it or not). Without building from source using these files specific to your phone, you may not get a build that works quite right. The only step left for me on building from the source the Android OS is acquiring the on TECHNOLOGY | Huawei Ascend M860 latest modifications tested, working flawlessly
in response to From my experience this ROM did not work on the older 2.1 version of the Huawei ascend but did work on the newer 2.2 version the one with the tapout limited edition. If this ROM does not work on your Ascend please try Cm7.1 7082011 bobz edition it should work. Some ROMs just dont work with different models thats what i learned., by Anonymous.
James Bush
on 7/4/12

This comment has been removed by the author. on TECHNOLOGY | Huawei Ascend M860 latest modifications tested, working flawlessly
James Bush
on 7/4/12

From my experience this ROM did not work on the older 2.1 version of the Huawei ascend but did work on the newer 2.2 version the one with the tapout limited edition. If this ROM does not work on your Ascend please try Cm7.1 7082011 bobz edition it should work. Some ROMs just dont work with different models thats what i learned. on TECHNOLOGY | Huawei Ascend M860 latest modifications tested, working flawlessly
Anonymous
on 7/4/12

From my experience this ROM did not work on the older 2.1 version of the Huawei ascend but did work on the newer 2.2 version the one with the tapout limited edition. If this ROM does not work on your Ascend please try Cm7.1 7082011 bobz edition it should work. Some ROMs just dont work with different models thats what i learned. on TECHNOLOGY | Huawei Ascend M860 latest modifications tested, working flawlessly
Anonymous
on 7/4/12

Great bravery! Hats off to you. We (survivors of meth) are truly blessed to know what is really happening to us while using this demonic drug. So many people fall to fear or even insanity when these demonic forces are unleashed on us while using meth. Would you like to hear a secret? Then listen up! Let these next few words soak into your heart as they flow through your eyes from this screen. You have no friends in the meth world. I know because I looked hard. Here is secret knowledge: Love them anyway. They want you dead, your wife, your money and all other things that you own. They want to trap you in your moments of despair. So this makes it very hard to love them with an honest love but remember this... it is not them. While on meth they are like puppets and the demons are free to use them as they wish. In most cases they are also targets. The devil and all his empire have NO care or love for any of humanity. No one is special to him. So love and pray for those who appear to be on GANG-STALKING | Gang-stalker eludes to demons in confession to crimes
Anonymous
on 6/29/12

What do you think of all the other videos? on Santa Clara Valley Medical Center staff tied to demonic activity
in response to this video shows nothing but blurry nonsence, by Anonymous.
James Bush
on 6/28/12

this video shows nothing but blurry nonsence on Santa Clara Valley Medical Center staff tied to demonic activity
Anonymous
on 6/28/12

I just now saw this; so, sorry for not replying sooner. A million thanks for your help here. I had a small problem installing the plug-ins. I can't seem to overwrite the codecs that are the same as the ones I'm replacing them with, even when I adjust permissions. I could probably succeed using the command line, but I'm assuming I don't need to; they are, after all (and as I said), the same. To that point: I guess since I had Final Cut Pro X installed once, that's why I had those; and, I think I referred to them in my post above, though, not knowing that others wouldn't have those unless I did exactly what you just did, which was point out where to download them. So, thanks for making my post complete. And, if you know of a better way to do what I did above, please let me know. on TECHNOLOGY | Remove color-banding from iMovie '11 web video exports
in response to As explained by Carlos Gonzalez on http://www.aibal.com/imovie-banding-posterization/, here is how to install the ProRes codec and other ones: "The problem is iMovie and Quicktime default codecs, probably the AIC (Apple Intermediate Codec) and iMovie itself to export on 8 bits only, that was made specifically by Apple. If you go to the page: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1396 You can get the ProApps QuickTime Codecs v1.0.1 And you must drop this on “Macintosh HD -> Library -> QuickTime” when dropping it you will see the version is radically different. 1.5 to 2.0 and so on. To get out the codecs from this package, you should use the free app unplug, http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/16357/unpkg copy the codecs out and paste in the folder.", by kiplantt.
James Bush
on 6/26/12

As explained by Carlos Gonzalez on http://www.aibal.com/imovie-banding-posterization/, here is how to install the ProRes codec and other ones: "The problem is iMovie and Quicktime default codecs, probably the AIC (Apple Intermediate Codec) and iMovie itself to export on 8 bits only, that was made specifically by Apple. If you go to the page: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1396 You can get the ProApps QuickTime Codecs v1.0.1 And you must drop this on “Macintosh HD -> Library -> QuickTime” when dropping it you will see the version is radically different. 1.5 to 2.0 and so on. To get out the codecs from this package, you should use the free app unplug, http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/16357/unpkg copy the codecs out and paste in the folder." on TECHNOLOGY | Remove color-banding from iMovie '11 web video exports
kiplantt
on 4/27/12

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...