Monday, August 6, 2012

VIDEO | De-cloaked sucker demon on trapezius

During yesterday's two-day long "Anger Management Ritual," the Voices Demons sent hordes of sucker demons (the dust-broom/mophead variety), purportedly, to atrophy muscles in my neck, shoulders, arms and buttocks and legs, as has happened without explanation. These sucker demons are generally cloaked and, therefore, cannot be recorded on video, although I do have one video showing the faint outline of a cloaked sucker demon sliding down the back of my neck, as well as one traveling underneath my skin and in my eye sockets. Poor camera equipment further complicates the task of acquiring good images.

Even still, I was able to catch one traveling down my neck and onto my trapezius while under my shirt yesterday, mainly, because this particular sucker demon was uncloaked at the time, which means that the interference that emits from their cloak, which distorts images made by digital cameras, was not present; moreover, there was plenty of light, whereas I usually encounter these creatures at night, in my home.
Part of a de-cloaked sucker demon sent to atrophy muscles in my neck can be seen under my shirt collar
You can see part of a de-cloaked sucker demon sitting on my left trapezius:

Prior to this type of assault, a Voices Demons will always announce aloud to an audience I cannot see (but, can hear, if speaking), "Take his muscle mass away!" Following that, some kind of creature,  similar to the one shown above—and, usually more than one—climbs onto my body. This one feels like I have lint under my shirt that is crawling around. This attack is sustained in 24-hour increments, while both demons and their human collaborators taunt and threaten around-the-clock. Today marks the third such day in a row that both have occurred.

The original video can be downloaded from MediaFire [38.49 MB].

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...