Sunday, July 22, 2012

VIDEO | Flying (Glowing) Demonic Entity

As I entered my apartment one dark, early December morning, a flying demonic entity slipped past the cellphone video camera I held in my hand:

Even, though I didn't see it, I did hear it (be sure to turn up your volume); but, even still, I surmise that it is one of the same creatures that flew into my apartment, as shown in Two Demonic Entities Fly into My Apartment—the very first video in which I caught two creatures not indigenous to this realm:


Both of these videos are of the poorest quality in my collection; but, they are authentic, and demonstrate that there are more than just "demons" at play, but actual animals that come from their realm, too.
NOTE | The entity gliding across the floor at the bottom of the screen appears to overlap the mirror on the door; but, that's not an indication of a falsified video. Rather, it's something about older cellphone video cameras rendering speeding objects over slow-moving backgrounds incorrectly. I read an article on the Internet about that. Wish I had kept it.
I lost this video for awhile, and had to export it again from iMovie. I can see why I never released it before; there are so many better ones. But, now that I've established an extensive collection of videos, these that may not show very much are that much more credible. I have tons of videos with near-sightings in them that would make much more sense to release now than it did back when they were made. Sometimes, I don't release even a half-way decent video until I've caught whatever it is in the video at least twice.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...