Monday, June 18, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | Maskless Hobgoblin Demon Jumps on Bed

The original, uncompressed version of Maskless Hobgoblin Demon Jumps on Bed is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on February 28th, 2012, at 10.37 AM.
A mask less hobgoblin demon jumps onto my bed from behind me while I reviewed video footage for just that thing
To view this movie, use Quicktime Player, and see more clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by and through their compression scheme that is applied to video files stored on their servers.

A demon jumps onto my bed from behind me, while I sat reviewing video footage for just that sort of activity. Listen for a squeaky sound, which is actually demonic speech characteristic of this variety of hobgoblin demon, i.e., same black cloak, but without the mask.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...