Saturday, June 23, 2012

READER | Why are demons following you? Is it because you're a bad person?

This conversation made me feel really good, and I was so grateful to have a reader who was bold enough to ask tough questions.

  • 52 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • This is what I wrote back:
    • Espero que usted esté contando una broma, mi amigo. Esto es un problema grave, y no se significa entretenerle. Se significa para informarle y para advertir.

  • 52 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • what???

  • 51 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Did I say the wrong thing?

  • 51 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • who is Fernelis Piña?

  • 51 minutes ago
    James Bush

  • 51 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • forget it

  • 51 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Yeah, I will.

  • 50 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas

  • 50 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • I know.
    • I belong to several different ones.
    • By the way, I also said this:
    • Esto es un grupo sobre actividad paranormal. Veo mucha tal actividad, y me la comparto, apenas pues el grupo requiere.

  • 49 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • It's ok, so forget it
    • I realy like all of your videos
    • bue I want to ask you some questions

  • 49 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Go ahead.

  • 49 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • but only if you want
    • xDD

  • 49 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • (One more thing; I said this: Es verdad, yo tiene mucho material a mostrar; pero, ésa es mi desgracia, y su fortuna, puesto que los miembros de este grupo son entusiastas del paranormal.)
    • Okay, ask me your question...

  • 47 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • Well I can see that all your videos were taken in your home right?

  • 47 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Many of them, yes.
    • At least the ones I've shown so far. I do have a number shot outside my home; but, I am reserving them for another time.
    • The demons will go wherever I go; but, when I "call" them, I always do that at home, if I can.
    • Otherwise, it freaks people out.

  • 45 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • why the demons are following you?

  • 45 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Go ahead...

  • 43 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • why man?

  • 42 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • It's not just me; but, if you read your Bible, it says, "Satan will seek to wear out the saints of the Most High God." Daniel 7:25
    • It's a town-wide problem, really. I'm just the only one talking about it.
    • I also have sort of this one that sort of likes me; so, I think that's part of it.
    • But, I also have their balls in a vice grip right now with some things they're trying to do, which I'm trying to fuck up.
    • Basically, I went to war with them.
    • And, now, we're fighting each other.
    • Even if they left me alone, I would seek them to the ends of the earth. They did some of this crap to me when I was 5 years old, and until I was 8,
    • They started back up again when I was 32, and until now.
    • So, we have a history.
    • I even met one of my childhood "monsters" face-to-face a few months ago.
    • I thought she was just a dream.
    • (or nightmare)
    • Turns out...nope! Real monster. Has a device that makes you feel a certain kind of intense fear.
    • She turned it on, showed me how it worked, etc.
    • She looked old. She had actually aged.
    • And, seemed mellow, and almost apologetic.
    • I never told anyone about that yet.
    • Her name is "Aunt Bee." Isn't that the weirdest thing you've ever heard?

  • 38 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • So, anyway, to answer your question: the voices demons are simply psychotic "narcissist" stalkers.
    • They can't help it.
    • The other demons had a score to settle.
    • The other 99% didn't even know me, and didn't even care, but my apartment was a portal nexus.
    • So, they passed through to get from one point in the universe to another.
    • Sometimes, they had a layover, and I got to know them that way. Even got a few good pictures, too.
    • They are all quite harmless, when they want to be; but, some are quite evil, and all of them can hurt you fatally, if they want.
    • They do not respect humans, generally, because humans are about as smart as a drunken monkey next to them.
    • In fact, when you stand in the presence of a demon, even before they say anything, you can just feel how stupid you are compared to them.
    • They're just that "big."
    • They are godless, by the way.
    • They learn their tricks from the devil himself. If it can't be done through fear and violence, then it shouldn't be done at all, is their motto.
    • When they interact with you, they are mocking you. They almost can't keep the grin off their faces when they talk to you, because it's like talking to a talking parrot to them. It feels silly to them to talk to things so stupid as us.
    • So, that's about it, I guess.
    • I can't seem to get them to answer my question as to why they first attacked when I was 5 years old.
    • So, I can't really answer "why" they attack me, personally.
    • I can just give you whatever reason makes the most sense right now, in the present situation; but, to answer any questions as to how it all started, only they can answer that, and, so far, they have refused.

  • 29 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    •   
    • Now everything is clear for me
    • well I believe in God, so i believe in the demon too

  • 28 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Good. If they ever tell me more, I'll let you know. I can't imagine why they'd do this to a child; but, they did.
    • Yes, that's a good thing. Encountering these demons helped my belief in God, too.

  • 27 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • I don't know why, I supuse that they did that beacuse you have something that the want
    • :S

  • 26 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Like? I can't imagine what that would be.
    • What are your ideas on this?

  • 25 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • Well I don't know much about demos, and my english sucks so I can't explain all of my ideas, but I think that if you put your confidence and your soul in God's hands they will never hurt you

  • 24 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • I think what you're trying to say is that I need to allow God into my life in order to be protected from demons.
    • Is that it?

  • 22 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • So so

  • 22 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • You're Catholic, right?

  • 21 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • not catholic, only Christian, but I believe in God and Jesus Christ

  • 21 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Okay, that's a great start.
    • If you read your Bible, you'll see that I'm not worried about my faith, and whether the presence of demons in my life means I'm not doing the righteous thing.
    • The Bible will tell you in several places that the Devil goes after good people in order to take them away from God; he doesn't bother so much with the bad people, because they are already apart from God.
    • So, if I'm being attacked by demons, and a judgment call can be made from that as to whether I'm good or bad, then the Bible says I'm good if I have demons, because the Devil wouldn't care if I were already bad.
    • His work would be done.
    • But, as it is, I'm heaven-bound, so the Devil is having to put a lot of extra demons in my life to try and change that.
    • That's really how it works.
    • Do you think the Devil sends demons to people to try and make them good?
    • Of course not.
    • Only to make them feel that God does not love them.
    • But, I know better, so I bravely face demons everyday, knowing that my God will never leave me nor forsake me.
    • Here's what makes me strong in the face of evil:

  • 17 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • If God be for me, who can be against me?
      [Roman 8:31]

  • 17 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • If God is on my side, who shall I fear?
      [Psalm 118:6]

  • 17 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Fear not, for I am with you.
      Isaiah 41:10

  • 17 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • I will never leave you nor forsake you.
      Hebrews 13:5

  • 17 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Lo, I will be with you always—even unto the ends of the earth.
      Matthew 28:20

  • 14 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • Oh!! That's truth, we can do eveything if we put our bodys and souls in God

  • 14 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. [Philippians 4:13]

  • 12 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • Well, I had 3 paranormal experiences in my life, 1 with a gost and 2 with demons

  • 12 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Please tell me about them all.

  • 10 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • well, the first was when I was a child, I was 7, my cousin told me that in his house a woman died 30 years before, and she never leve the house
    • one day when we were having breajs fast, one of the charis started move, like an earthquake, but only the chair
    • and after thar, his dog started cries
    • I can't explain that situation

  • 7 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • That's a cool story; but, it probably scared you at the time.
    • When demons are around, things generally won't move, they will bend and undulate.

  • 6 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • And, it will be the floor, the walls, the table, the lamp, the bed, the shelves, and so on, all at the same time.

  • 6 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • Oh... I see
    • well
    • my second and thirth experience
    • were the past year

  • 4 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Recent? That's good...
    • I'm interested to see if there are any similiarities between our experiences...

  • 3 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • I listened a voice, and that voice said my name, but, I was alone
    • I don't know why

  • 3 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • Okay. That's bad.
    • Is that still happening?

  • 2 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • No, but I sometimes fell that someone is following me
    • and of course
    • I'm alone
    • alone in my house, or with my girlfriend in her house
    • or too late in the street

  • about a minute ago
    James Bush

  • 11 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • I know that, a priest told me that voice was the demon voice, and he was trying to attack me 

  • 11 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • That's correct. Your priest is exactly right.
    • Now, I'm very worried; so, make sure that, if this happens again, let me know!
    • Don't be afraid of anything a Voices Demon says.
    • They will threaten you if you refuse to "listen" to them.
    • Let them threaten, then!
    • They can do nothing to you.
    • One way they hook you in to listening, is by telling you stuff about other people.
    • It makes it hard not to listen.
    • I know a lot of people's secrets because of this; but, I know now that the price was too terrible.
    • They will also try to hook you in by giving you "warnings" about your future. They will try to make you think that you need them to keep you safe.
    • You have to resist the temptation to listen, even when they say what they know is very important to your safety or to the safety of even your own mother.
    • When I told them that I didn't care about the future, they stopped warning me, and started threatening me.
    • They are evil; they NEVER help, even when it seems like they are.

  • 5 minutes ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • Don't worry I will tell you if tha happens again, but I'm not afraid, I'm concerned, beacuse my girlfriend isn't baptized and she have a sweet soul I want to protect her but I don't know how

  • 4 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • The only thing you can do is be a good example. Go to church every time church opens its doors. Read your Bible with her.

  • 3 minutes ago
    James Bush
    • You can watch Joyce Meyer (she has experience with my demons, I can tell); that way, you can learn more about God's Word and better English, all at the same time!

      She's free of charge, too.

  • a few seconds ago
    Luis Tapia Oblitas
    • Oh... Thank you for your time and tips James, I will do everything that you told me. I will star to read he Bible, that' s a good start. Thanks again, but I have to go, here in Peru are the 02:10 am and tomorrow I have a game, I play soccer every saturdays 

  • 2 seconds ago
    James Bush
    • It was great talking to you. Chat with me anytime you feel like it.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...