In this post, I support the findings of the aforementioned research group by listing all my posts and videos that discussed what was later shown in the photographs.
All three photographs are plagued by the very chroma (or color noise) that is evident in nearly all of the videos and photographs I have taken, and which I have described in previous posts to this blog.
|Chroma (or red, green and blue "snow") is also visible to|
the naked eye, and occurs wherever demons are active
- Left eye focus of demonic assault, video shows red marks on skin and demon responsible
- Invisible demons detectable by radiation emission
- Demons put "eye spiders" in eye sockets, nose and ears—and worse
- Extensive damage to eyes, glasses stolen
In one photo, the color noise highlights the face of a cloaked demon, which I do not recognize (it looks low-level and foot-soldier-ish; the face of higher-up has an air of distinction, and an aristocratic appearance of refinement and education that is simply not found in this one).
The best two videos that make the use of Quicktime video layer blending to create a demon from color noise include:
|The face of a cloaked demon|
- Camouflage Terror (see also Cloak-penetrating filtering technique exposes hidden Spectre of Death in re-released video)
- Spectre of Death, Blended
NOTE | These two videos are more fully described in Spectre of Death blends with shadow and window shade, phases out in walkway.Another photo shows a blue orb next to someone's head:
|A blue demon orb next to someone's head|
Demon orbs are also shown in three of my videos: