- Electrical conductivity of electronic device affects cloaked demon's ability to maintain contact with human skin
- Voices Demons play keep-away with cellphone
- Huawei Ascend M860 latest modifications tested, working flawlessly
- Objects', persons' electrical conductivity limits demonic power
- Android | Huawei Ascend Upgrade Files
- Sucker Demons interfere with electronics on contact, spark when crushed
- Demons vow seven-year incarceration over cellphone mods
|Huawei (pronounced "wah-way") Ascend M860 ($139)|
- Download the MetroPCS | Huawei Ascend Stock Recovery zip file and unzip it.
- Power off your Huawei Ascend.
- Enter 'fastboot mode' on your phone by holding down both the Volume Down (-) button and the End Call button (the rightmost button on the bottom of the phone's front), and then pressing the Power button. 'Fastboot mode' is indicated by the white screen that displays the MetroPCS corporate logo; continue holding down both the Volume Down and the End Call buttons for approximately 10 seconds.
- When the phone seems that it is going to stay at the white screen, plug your phone's USB cable into the phone and your Mac.
- In Terminal (Mac OS X), type:
- Press Enter to run the script.
- When the script is finished running, unplug the phone from your Mac. The phone will reboot automatically.
Next, upgrade your Huawei Ascend to the latest version of AndroidOS that it supports:
- Download the upgrade files for the Huawei Ascend.
- Move the downloaded file to the SD card on your phone.
- Unzip it, and then move the dload folder from the unzipped package to the top level of your SD card.
- On your phone, press the Menu button, and then touch Settings.
- Touch SD card & phone storage settings; then, touch Software Upgrade (under the Internal phone storage label) and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE | Go to the product support page for the Huawei Ascend for more information and other resources.