Friday, April 20, 2012

Want to take up demon-watching? Follow me on Google Latitude

If you want to track demonic transit or know where demons are at any given time, follow me online using Google Latitude (google.com/latitude) from your desktop or on your GPS-capable cellphone. After all, they go where I go, and most of the time, wait for me at whatever location I intend to go.
To be added to my Latitude friends list, just send me your e-mail address to theoknock@gmail.com; then, follow the instructions in the invitation e-mail you receive.
NOTE | If you don't get a response within a day, call James at (408) 791-4866.
Once you're signed up, watch my Google+ page for announcements on where I intend to go. You can then go there yourself to watch cloaked and camouflaged demons lie in wait, or watch them trailing behind as I arrive.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...