Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Some demonic animals feel "fuzzy," numb hand

Some demonic animals feel "fuzzy" and cool when you pass your hand through them.

That's right: <i>through them</i>. You'll probably never get close enough to a wild animal of the demonic variety to touch it when it's not partially cloaked.

That was certainly the case tonight, when I noticed an undulating grayish-black haze around the edge of my bed, and then reached for it.

When I touched it, I felt the familiar cool, windy sensation of a demonic animal's cloak,by the usual fuzziness that numbs your hand.

I was first introduced to these types of creatures in August 2011 (see http://vimeo.com/m/3821328), and they were frequent guests in my apartment until December. They were also common in my and my childhood home.

Based on my experience only, I am guessing that they are not intended to be here; rather, I think they slip through with a sloppy traveling demon (kind of like when you let flies into the house because you didn't shut the door quick enough).

I should have known that they might be around because the place they come from has a very distinct odor (like St. Louis, a city in which I otherwise adore).

All day long I could smell the same smell from before that accompanies them.

Now, if I could just remember which demon it is that let's them in.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...