Sunday, April 8, 2012

Demons block money-saving/making, job-search efforts

When I accrue a little extra cash—it's gone. Taken by the demons, even while I watch them. A sucker demon once yanked a $20 bill from my wallet as I opened it, and then slid under my door with it. Another time, I placed my wallet on a shelf in my apartment—the farther from the front (and only) door. A $100 bill was taken from it as soon as I turned my back.

It's that easy for them, and there's proof. There are now three videos that show demons popping up out of nowhere and then rendering me unconscious within seconds, which include:
However, not only do they steal money, they prevent me from finding employment. If my mind even goes in that direction, they will harass me even more than they already do, and sometimes will be physically violent.
NOTE | This is usually accomplished by casting some kind of 'bad mojo' on me. When they do this, the first movement I make afterwards will result in doing something extremely clumsy, like dropping my cellphone, or doing something that causes pain, such as banging my knee on a table as I stand to get up.
COMING UP | A video of me poking myself in my own eye after having been sent 'bad mojo' by the Voices demons. They did this while I was recording spider bugs in my eyes, nose, mouth and ears; they simply did not want just anyone to know specifically what they were doing to me, and I refused to stop.
In the past, when I've looked for a job, my e-mails don't go where I send them (nor do they reach me), my resumes do not go to the sites I post them to, and, somehow, they always ensure that their human collaborators answer the calls I make, and that I interview only at companies at which these collaborators work.
COMING UP | An audio file of a job interview I had with a human collaborator, working for the demons. It is very bizarre.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...