The data was derived from observations made of Voices demons, which use telepathy almost exclusively, and which use it to keep a mental and physical eye on a victim around-the-clock. They include:
- At first, the Voices demons, the most telepathic of all demons I've encountered so far, could only reach a certain distance. That was about as far as two houses down from where I used to live in 2006. This suggests a limited range—both in telepathy and mobility—and, that distancing yourself from a Voices demon may provide you with peace of mind.
- Over time, the Voices demons gradually expanded their reach. The farthest I've traveled since their incursion into my life is San Gregario beach in 2008 (approx. 50 miles). Then, only one voice could speak to me at first, and it sounded distant and muffled; then, within an hour or two into my stay at the beach, a second voice made it through. That's when I decided the trip was ruined and headed for home. This suggests that the range can be extended.
- The voices speaking in the higher octaves (i.e., a high, girly voice) come through first, and always speak the most often. They are almost impossible to block out, even with headphones blaring music in your ears. The high-pitched voices also generate the strongest emotions, quicker than the others; whereas, the low-pitched voices almost never generate negative emotions, and are the easiest to block out. This suggests that noise can block a Voices demon from speaking to you, depending on the type and volume of the noise, and the capability of the Voices demon, as indicated by the pitch of their voice.
- The high-pitched voices are the most often recorded; however, when recorded digitally, static masks much of what they are saying, depending on their proximity to the recorder. This suggests that, like red light from the sun, a high-pitch voice of a Voices demon can reach farther than any other voice pitch.
- The high-pitched voices are the most intuitive, easily recalling memories that you've long forgotten of events that happened years and years ago; they will invariably know more details about you or your memories than lower-pitched demons will. This suggests that there is a quality about a high-pitched voice that works best for whatever method they use to read a mind.
- The high-pitched voices always lead the horde. This suggests that Voices demons defer to leadership to the best mind-reader and controller of emotions.
- The pitch of the voice of a Voices demon does not determine the gender it identifies with; they are all neuter, but tend to identify themselves as male or female on occasion. This, and the fact that the Voices demons will become physically and mentally abuse if "ignored," suggests that a Voices demon needs you to acknowledge them in your mind by picturing a characteristic of them in order to be the effective.