Monday, March 12, 2012

#2 - Neighbors have link to demons

Neighbors on both sides have connections to the demonic entities shown in the videos on my Vimeo page:
  1. One of the residents at the house next door (479 East Julian Street) is one of the nurses' aides at the Santa Clara County Main Jail; she and I had a bit of a row while I was there over medication. She wanted to use a larger size needle to inject my medication, whereas the doctor indicated a smaller one. Also, she wanted me to skip a dose, whereas the doctor ordered an additional one. Now, I find out that she lives in the house where taunting and other forms of harassment often come from (to hear an example of such harassment, go to Noise Harassment Example); and,
  2. Residents of the building at 464 East Julian Street, which is on the other side of my apartment, also taunt, especially the children (or the Voices Demons in child-like voices). Often times, they play songs outside that were written and performed by either themselves or their friends, which call me a pedophile (I have a partial recording of this song in my archives).

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...