Sunday, February 3, 2013

#502 - VIDEO | Illusion of Scratchen's eye appears in the shadow of my palm

Last night, while mounting my video camera, I captured an illusion of Scratchen's eye on video, which appears briefly inside the shadow cast by the palm of my hand:
This still frame from the video (below) doesn't really capture the eye very well;
however, it shows you where to look when you watch it (upper-left)
I don't know how illusions work exactly; but, like most acts performed by shadow magic, I'm sure that they are always cast with a specific person in mind. This explains, by the way, while such illusions are always facing the camera when they appear.

In the video, it appears very briefly:

It is shown at the beginning of a video, in which I made in the hopes of capturing more blows to my head by demons, just as was recently shown on video in VIDEO | Demons caught....

Illusions of Scratchen's eyes seem to occur whenever the Voices Demons take one step closer to "hurting her little head," a threat they now repeated daily, and one that is invariably followed by a graphic description of ways they've hurt other people in the past (and their intentionally frivolous reasons for doing so).
NOTE | Like serial killers, the Voices Demons leave a signature mark on their victims, specifically, head-related injuries made in a very specific way. This is in addition to other injuries they inflict, which are meant to match or complement victim-specific taunts made to the victim.
It was only a week or so ago that her eyes appeared in another video [see VIDEO | Another illusion of Scratchen's eyes appears inside new apartment]; they also appear in several other videos, all of which were also made by coincidence, and within the past year.

Approximately 2 weeks ago, after having been advised to look outside by the Voices Demons to see what I could lose if I "don't cooperate," I saw the entire Scratchen (or what looked like her) motionless in the driveway. She didn't respond to noise or otherwise indicate she was anything more than another illusion until nearly a minute had passed. When she snapped out of her trance, she ran into the shadows and disappeared, acting as surprised to be at my apartment as I was to see her there.

To read more about that story, and to see the other videos showing an illusion of Scratchen's eyes, search for Scratchen on this site.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...