Thursday, January 24, 2013

#494 - VIDEO | Demons strike bones with household objects to deform

Last summer, I inadvertently photographed some sort of tool that looked like a hammer with a nail sticking out of the head, sharp side up, which seemed to appear out of thin air. It was extended by one of the long tendrils of a tumbleweed-like demon, which had snaked its remaining tangle of long, thin black hoses among the branches of the bush it was hiding in. It was hitting my neck and shoulders with it, and was lashing out so fast that it was captured on only one still frame clearly [see VIDEO | Spiked instrument used repeatedly on my back and neck to cause pain].

Today, that new torture tool was going to be the window coverings:
Sometimes, I have to write posts that make me look and sound really, really bad; this is one of them, in that I have to say that a window covering tried to reach out to knock me on the head
This video shows something else headed right at me at the same breakneck speed: It only backed away when it realized my camera was recording. I am sure it was intended to hurt my head in some way, even though I can't make out what it is. It looks like the window coverings next to the couch; but, it's in the wrong location, and those window coverings don't make a whipping sound as they whip back when they're caught trying to whip.

So, was it the window covering? Could have been. When the fourth dimension overlaps with the third, matter becomes as malleable as putty; that means that when a demon inhabits an object, that object can be manipulate in any way the demon is capable of manipulating it.
NOTE | When does the fourth dimension overlap with the third? Whenever a hyperdimensional portal is open, which is during periods of high demonic activity. And, yes, I know what you're thinking: how is that every victim of something weird somehow ends up being a "scientist"? Dunno, I'd say, just happens.
The overlap also eliminates gravity's influence on matter; so, even big, heavy objects can be flung about  as if they were made of cotton.

Update on April 13th
A still frame from a video made last night shows this phenomena yet again; this time, however, it was a mirror frame that bent at its corner to hit me in the shoulders, where the demons have spent much effort misshaping lately:
The corner of a mirror frame bends away from the wall to strike me in the shoulder, probably in order to disfigure it bit-by-bitBy striking a person's bones with a semi-cloaked object, the bone becomes as malleable as the object itself, allowing for it to be shaped painlessly and effortlessly
This is but one of thousands of times I've been struck with a cloaked object for the purposes of misshaping my bones and my body overall [see Demons modify peoples' looks from birth to affect social standing, later to punish or control]. Two of the most notable examples are the deformities caused to my skull, as shown in Skull disfigured in just two days in sucker demon attacks and Voices Demons use sucker demons to deform, bore holes in skull, and to my forearm, as shown in VIDEO/PHOTOS | Fighting demons in my hand, in my shirt, and on my demon-deformed arm.

When the deformities are inflicted, there is usually no immediate pain; that comes afterwards. The reason is because the bones struck by a cloaked object inherits the malleability of the cloaked object, making them easy to mould without any pain.

Depending on the degree of the adjustment (i.e., how much change and whether that inhibits proper movement and function), pain may come at a later time. One such example is my neck, which has undergone dramatic changes, and has been in constant pain over the past several months [see PHOTOS | People—not just demons—taking part in repeated spikes to the brain, head, neck and vital organs; see also VIDEO/PHOTOS | Sucker demon pierces my neck with tendril].

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...