Sunday, September 30, 2012

#417 - Another secret conversation (with a demon)

Unlike the first secret conversation, which only vaguely referred to demons, this new secret conversation actually has a demon talking in it:

When I left the room, there were three people in it, all of which I can easily identify in the recording.

One of the persons in this recording is the visitor to my apartment, whose Voices Demons, with which he has a personal relationship, were harassing him for being there, as described in Voices demons harass visitor to my apartment.

Obviously, someone (or something) came in after I went to the bathroom; and, I believe that thing was a demon. In the recording, it speaks in a scratchy whisper, meaning it was probably a centurion demon (or similar), as their tongues are long and forked, rendering them unable to speak in a normal, human way.

It is not dissimilar to the voice I heard while walking home one night, which sounded like a yelling whisper, and came from all directions:

There are several locations in the new audio file where a demon that is talking is doing so at a pitch and rate too high, just like in this previous example:

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...