Sunday, August 12, 2012

PHOTOS | Hobgoblin demons stylize number eight into a logo of sorts

It's been showing up constantly again—sometimes, seconds after I've turned my back: the number eight, coiled out of anything that can be coiled by demons, after something magical happens. Sort of like a calling card (as if I needed one):
This weekend, demons shaped the top of this number eight made out of electrical cord in a way that resembles the profile of a hobgoblin demon's hood

With these latest 'eights,' and since I first mentioned the figure eights in Demon in tree manipulates branches to form letter 'J', I noticed that the top of the eights are stylized in the same way. At first, it appeared that the hobgoblin demons have begun shaping the top of the number eight to blend the number itself with the shape of the profile of their hoods.
Also this weekend, demons placed my USB cord on a chair as I rose from it and, when I turned around, had formed it into a stylized figure eight in mere seconds
But, looking back to the 'eights' shown in Demon in tree manipulates branches to form letter 'J', I see the same stylized eight in some of the photos of those eights. For example:
An older photo of a demon-made figure eight also shows the stylized top, which was not recognized back then

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...