Sunday, July 22, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | Flying (Glowing) Demonic Entity

The original, uncompressed version of Flying (Glowing) Demonic Entity is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on December 19th, 2011, at 6:38 AM.
All five still frames showing the entity, layered one on top of the other for better viewing

To view this movie, use Quicktime Player, and see more clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by and through their compression scheme that is applied to all video files stored on their servers.

In this video, a flying and glowing demonic entity noisily flaps past my cellphone video camera, which I was holding in my hand as I entered a darkened apartment one early December morning last year. Because of the sound it made and the recent incursions into my apartment by other flying demonic entities (see Two Demonic Entities Fly Into My Apartment), I am assuming that's what it is; however, the yellow light could also be a demonic entities teleporting, as many entities, including sucker demons do (that is, shrivel into a yellow dot that shoots outward before dimming like a spark from a fire).


Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...