Tuesday, July 17, 2012

THREAT | Voices Demons, human collaborators warn of impending violence

For the past couple of weeks, both the Voices Demons and, now, their human counterparts have been warning of impending violence against me.

Over the years, warnings have been sent to me in various ways, but they are mostly sent in the form of still frames, which can only be seen in you skim a video frame-by-frame.

In the still frame below, the left side of my face is stitched back on, and it is swollen; also, my left eye is blackened and swollen shut:
The left side of my face looks partially paralyzed, swollen and stitched back on
I wouldn't think much about this still frame saying what it does without the warnings, and without the repetitive use of this warning/intimidation tactic.

Other still frames of note, which I no longer have:

  1. My arms were chopped off at the elbows, and I was blind (reference to masturbation);
  2. My right leg was chopped off by a demon whose arm looked like "The Claw "; and,
  3. My face was melted from fire, and I could only partially see out of one eye.


If it's not still frames, it's mirrors. In the winter of 2007, it was my naked, dead body sitting on the ground with my back against a wall, my throat slit. I was at a date's house, and we both saw it plain-as-day in his wall mirror.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...