Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Demon-designed video transition disguises cuts

It appears as a vertical line that wipes from left to right across the video, which is transparent, except for the subtle shift in position between objects on either side of the line.

When I first noticed it, I saw that everything on the left side of the video started to raise up just a few inches, starting from the very edge, and making its way progressively to the right, until everything in the picture was on even keel.

What most likely happened in that transition was the cutting of material that showed a demonic entity slithering off a closet shelf and into the folds of hanging clothes because this transition is what I saw instead of that when I went back to see the entity again.

It was so subtle and fast, that I almost didn't notice it, which means I may have missed it in all the now dozens upon dozens of times I've seen things on video once, but not a second time as they were apparently erased.

I just assumed they cut out frames (and, sometimes, they may); but, I guess a more sophisticated, subtle and sometimes more appropriate way is the way I just saw, as long as the picture doesn't move too much, what's being cut out doesn't take up much screen real estate, and the duration that the part of the video that is being cut out isn't too long.

All guesses.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...