Friday, June 15, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | Two of Me

The original, uncompressed version of Two of Me is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on January 12th, 2012, at 6.21 PM.
I morph into a slightly different version of me, and then back again in mere seconds
To view this movie, use Quicktime Player, and see more clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by and through their compression scheme that is applied to video files stored on their servers.

In this video, without warning or awareness, I morph into a slightly older, scruffier and serious version of me (in the face), and then back to a softer, younger and pensive me, all within mere seconds. A before and after picture is shown after both transformations:
Before I morph, with a thin and elongated face, as well as smooth (unwrinkled) skinAfter I morph, looking older and scruffier, and with deeper creases in the face

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...