Thursday, June 14, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | Sucker Demon In My Bed

The original, uncompressed version of Sucker Demon In My Bed is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on April 14th, 2012, at 11.07 PM.
A sucker demon slinks past my right shoulder as I search for it in a tangle of sheets
To view this movie, use Quicktime Player, and see more clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by and through their compression scheme that is applied to video files stored on their servers.

In this video, a sucker demon attempts to evade capture as I try to locate it in a tangle of sheets; lucky for it, it slinked by my right shoulder unnoticed, and without getting caught by anything other than the camera.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...