Wednesday, May 2, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | Demon Swings Arm From Above

The original, uncompressed version of Demon Swings Arm from Above is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on December 30th, 2011, at 6.20 PM.
As I crouch around the corner from where I thought a demon was hiding, the actual demon swings its arm into my face
Use Quicktime Player to see clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by compressing video files stored on their servers. Click here to watch the video.

In this video: As I set up my camera to capture paranormal activity, the arm or tentacle of a demon, which was hiding on a shelf somewhere above my head, brushes my skin.


Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...