Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Demons pick prison: Soledad

The voices demons have announced that the prison they are sending me to is Soledad.
They are not yet clear on why that particular one, or even whether it is their call.
As I wrote this entry, one of them said, "What's the matter, James? Don't you like people telling you you're going to prison for being a pedophile?"
I'll have an answer for it just as soon as people (and not demons) tell me that.

Update on June 20th, 2012: It is now assumed that Soledad was picked because it is the closest prison to the Bay Area. The Voices Demons are known to have a limited range; so, if I were shipped very far away, they would not be able to follow. Soledad, then, would appear to be within their range.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...